[User Complaint] charlienr1

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by TheCoolSaudi, Aug 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheCoolSaudi

TheCoolSaudi EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    Accused Username:
    charlienr1
    Complaint:
    I rented l2 magic rod to the user charlienr1 and we agreed that if the tool was break or lose he will pay me 2mil and he broke the tool and says that he cant pay cuz he don't have money.
    Evidence:
    Evidince1 :
    Evidince2 :
    Additional Information:

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @TheCoolSaudi
    Before I proceed with this complaint, I would like to know how you came to possess the Magic Rod L2 by the ID of #KQFR27MV that is currently under the ownership of @gwdwarrior
    Are you renting it, buying it, what's going on here?

@gwdwarrior I'd also like your say here about this rod and what's going on with it.

3. TheCoolSaudi

TheCoolSaudi EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    Hey clar about that he is my friend and he gaved me the rod for free for the magicday

4. gwdwarrior

gwdwarrior President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    I was letting TheCoolSaudi use the magic rod for magic day as I was not going to be using it. He's bought a magic tool from me in the past and has succsefully completed all of his contracts with me. I was not aware/ did not give permission for him to rent the magic rod out to another person.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Right, thanks for answering both of you.

@gwdwarrior, do you have any evidence of your established rental arrangements with @TheCoolSaudi.

#5 ClarinetPhoenix, Aug 18, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  6. gwdwarrior

gwdwarrior President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    Yup see below.
    [​IMG]

7. ClarinetPhoenix

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Thanks.

This is right mess.
    So, I'm not of a mind to entertain chains of debt where people rent out rentals and that rental is lost by player C and now you have a case where Player C now owes Player B who now owes Player A.
    Its bad news for everyone and more than not likely resulting in a loss of a tool without compensation for Player A and two banned users.
    Nor am I inclined to allow users to rent tools from owners, make poor decisions and lend them out to users who may not be equipped enough to keep the tool safe and get third-party users on the hook for massive debt over an asset that doesn't belong to the original renter.

So this is my decision.
    When a player rents a tool from the owner of the tool or whoever has the rights over that tool, the renter is entirely responsible for whatever happens to that tool - including if you choose to let someone else use it and it breaks - you as the original renter are responsible for the tool.
    Basically if you want to avoid be responsible for someone else breaking it, don't lend the tool out that you don't own - this goes for buyers too. There is no sense in renting out assets you don't own.
    This sort of sub-letting creates a big mess every time and there is no sense in it.

@TheCoolSaudi you were entrusted with the responsibility of this tool by @gwdwarrior and by YOUR actions in choosing to lend it out to someone else, the tool was lost. You are responsible for paying @gwdwarrior and amount that you two need to agree on for the loss of the rod.
    Since this is not a complaint on Saudi I won't entertain such discussion here.
    @gwdwarrior feel free to file a separate complaint if necessary on @TheCoolSaudi to establish a re-payment plan for the Rod.
    If you guys work out a deal yourselves without a complaint that is fine, I highly suggest you make sure to use our contract system.

@Charlienr1 will not owe anything. Saudi will not collect a debt for an asset he doesn't own that he had out on rental.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.