[User Complaint] Bsqt

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by thehockeykids2, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehockeykids2

thehockeykids2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Felon Username:
    Bsqt
    Complaint:
    Bsqt was originally banned (as xboxmerked) for breach of contract. (http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract.61661/)
    He successfully appealed under the pretense that he owed me $35,000 by August 6th. (http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/bsqt-ban-appeal.131255/#post-711273)
    We agreed privately that he only owes me $30,000 as he did pay me $5,000 before. (http://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/complaint.65245/)
    As of writing this, I have not received any of the $30,000 that Bsqt was required to pay me. The last message that I received from Bsqt was on July 31st, saying that he will message me when he has it.
    Evidence:
    I believe that the threads above provide sufficient evidence. If required I can take screenshots of our private forum conversation, but I do not see this being needed.
    Additional Information:
    I am not willing to negotiate more time for Bsqt to repay me. He had his chance (twice) and I even waited two days before posting this complaint to see if he would respond. Considering that he essentially scammed me IRL money (before contracts existed, and why the first contract was originally made), I am not willing to negotiate with him, and wish to see that he gets banned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 thehockeykids2, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  2. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    Hello @thehockeykids2,

Thank you for submitting this complaint.
    @Bsqt, you've been given nearly 2 weeks to pay off this loan. Please provide evidence that you've indeed paid the 30k off in full below within 24 hours, or you will be in breach of your conditional unbanning. As you were told when being unbanned, we take loan scamming very seriously on EcoCityCraft, and it is important to make due effort to repay off a loan.

Left unlocked for 24 hours - awaiting response from @Bsqt

#2 3point, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  3. TM_iBeast

TM_iBeast Not Staff Member
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +482
    TBH, I know this isn't pertaining to me. But if Hockey really wants the money, I will pay it on behalf of BSQT. I don't think someone should be banned because of someone who "quit ECC." Due to "Recent events have shown me the truth about ECC, the justice system and how members are treated. Promises were given to resolve these problems but were never kept. I cannot be apart of a community where those things happen. Be aware that what you hear isn't the full story, or possibly even the truth." decided to no be willing to cooperate on a 30k loan. But that's none of my business. If you truly want the 30k. Then, I can give you it.

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. thehockeykids2

thehockeykids2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,581
    This isn't about the money for me. The $30,00o I should've received would have gone to a good friend of mine, as I no longer play. Just because I quit ECC, regardless of my reason why, doesn't make loan scamming acceptable. I appreciate your offer, but I have to decline, keep your money for your own uses. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #4 thehockeykids2, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  5. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    Well,
    Since @Bsqt has not replied to this thread with proof of repayment of the loan, and you are unwilling to negotiate another extension, I will be re-banning @Bsqt for loan scamming. Sorry that this had to happen to you, @thehockeykids2.

Locked.
    @Bsqt banned for loan scamming.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #5 3point, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.