[User Complaint] bobthegnome1

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Jdawger, Nov 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Accused Username:
    bobthegnome1
    Complaint:
    Idk what to call this. It's either necro rating my old posts with potato, or trolling by going into Historically Archived Resident+ just to vote all my posts potato. Either reason, it is annoying that he has been doing this multiple times today and I'm getting the alert each time, and I can't do anything to stop it afaik.
    Evidence:
    The alerts. Note the three alerts that have bob's name attached, as well as the time of alert and my date in the corner.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now look at the actual posts he rated and their date. Over a year ago for all of these, pushing a year and a half ago, and in the Historically Archived section
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    These posts are archived for a reason, and he should have no reason to go back to them to rate them. And by his activity log, it looks like he's been doing this with a lot of users in this archived section. I know necro exists to stop people from commenting on old posts that have no more value to date, so I'm not sure if ratings count as well for that. I asked Coow as I wasn't sure if this can be reported or not, and he said to make a complaint as it is rather annoying, and bob is purposely going back to do this.

#1 Jdawger, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  2. Jdawger

ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    He continues and it's annoying, especially since I asked him if he can stop before I made this complaint

[​IMG]

#2 Jdawger, Nov 24, 2021
  3. communism1

communism1 Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +355
    How did you ask me to stop? I received no such request? I am currently going through old town apps as part of my project to visit every archive town. Those posts seemed very stupid, hence the potato. I did not know that this was an offence, and if it is, I'm sorry?

4. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    To add: you have literally not asked me once.

5. Jdawger

Ratings:
    +3,271
    I messaged your discord, or at least the one you gave me many years ago. Regardless, please stop. It is very annoying to not only me, but the others you rated during your archive trip.

Even if it isn't written against the rules, which the staff I asked isn't sure if it counts for necro posts or not, from the eyes of the person you are rating, it can and has been perceived that you are going back on old apps just to potato all my responses to troll me (and I took it as a troll since you shit on me in chat or argue with me/mock what I say to the point I need to /ignore you ingame), which in terms clogs up my alerts. If it was recent posts, I wouldn't have issue or a complaint, but these are ones that are at least a year old and not relevant anymore.

#5 Jdawger, Nov 24, 2021
  6. communism1

communism1 Kingfish

Ratings:
    +355
    I don't have a discord. Haven't for about a year, so idk.

Are there any rules that I am not allowed to rate posts in an organized, non-spammy way? Not like I rated all of your posts I come across, otherwise you'd have gotten a few hundred notifs.

#6 communism1, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  7. Unnbearable

Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +171
    @Jdawger, I am sorry you had to file a complaint.
    Unfortunately forum ratings are something that really doesn't matter so no action will be taken against @bobthegnome1.
    Please feel free to continue ignoring him and bobthegnome, I suggest you do the same.

Thread locked / Moved.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.