[User Complaint] BigBrolicBigMan

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by pleppieleppie, Mar 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    Accused Username:
    BigBrolicBigMan
    Complaint:
    BigBrolicBigMan agreed to mine exposed ore in my town and we'd split it 50/50. Now he refuses to give me anything and denies the agreement.

Basically, I've cleared 200x200 to bedrock and there's a lot of exposed ore that I cant mine because I do not have fly. Therefore I've done deals with players where they can mine during magic and we'll split it. Win win.

BigBrolicBigMan said he was up to the job, It happened last week and he was a bit suspicious and didn't answer anything during the entire period I was online, then I went to sleep.

According to my estimates he stole iron ore in the region of 50-100k at least.

These rules would partially or fully go under this complaint:

Griefing is not allowed.
    Griefing is considered destroying or changing another player’s property or buildings without their consent in any protected area. Don’t do it.

Do not scam other players, or try to.
    Scamming is taking money, items, work, or anything else of value from another player dishonestly. This includes teleporting people into PvP areas without their consent. Unlocked chests and items on the ground on EcoCityCraft are considered fair game.

Treat others with respect.
    There’s no need to say or do things to make others feel bad or upset. Trolling, generally defined as provoking a person/situation to get a response, is also not allowed. This rule also encompasses intentionally trying to kill users in non-PvP zones (basically everywhere but in a PvP arena, the End/Nether or in VMR) which is not allowed.
    Evidence:
    https://gyazo.com/39c6134237cf187f7ac67bf15a3309a7

hopefully chat logs would be able to suffice as evidence for the agreement as well!
    Additional Information:
    Multiple other players has taken this deal and split it fairly, so there's no doubt he understood the deal and is now just playing stupid to pass it off.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Happy Happy x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. BigBrolicBigMan

BigBrolicBigMan ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3
    I didn't even take HALF of the iron that was there by the way. Oh, and I didn't even make anywhere close to 50k, let alone 100k. I took less on what we agreed on, leaving the rest for you. Plus, you can still get the ores without fly by the way. There's many blocks you can use. You can even us scaffolding.

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Hey there @pleppieleppie, thank you for filing this report, I'm sorry you had to.

The evidence provided doesn't provide the details of the original deal between yourself and @BigBrolicBigMan, do you have a screenshot of your original agreement you could provide? As it stands, without more proper evidence, we really can't define what the deal between you two is, and if there is a breach of an agreement.

Left open for further evidence to be provided.

4. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15

Hi, no, but I have a witness to the deal. Also, is it not possible to pull up chat logs?

5. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    I do not have fly, which is why I asked around for someone with fly who could mine and we'd split it 50/50. Which multiple others have. I even told you where the chests for the ores were. Stop lying to yourself.

6. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    I found the chat logs actually, here's a screenshot. If you want me to send the actual file I can also do that.

https://gyazo.com/fdc67251f8118293a4b5c9a42b0a1e19

7. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
  8. BigBrolicBigMan

Ratings:
    +3
    You said split it 50/50, not going into full detail saying "Mine all of it and then split it in a chest." I took Less than 50 percent of the iron. Plus you had all the other ores in your claim that I didn't even take.

9. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    "
    If I rent a l3 pick do u guys wanna fly around mining iron?
    [23:15:43] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [Mayor][$$$] Pleppieleppie: really fast cash
    [23:15:50] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [President][VIP] BigBrolicBigMan: ill take the iron
    [23:15:53] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [President][VIP] BigBrolicBigMan: if u dont mid
    [23:15:54] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Now chatting in Trade.
    [23:15:57] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [President][VIP] BigBrolicBigMan: i already have the pick
    [23:15:58] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Now chatting in Local.
    [23:16:04] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [Mayor][$$$] Pleppieleppie: aight we can split it 5050
    [23:16:07] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [President][VIP] BigBrolicBigMan: alright
    [23:16:11] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [L] [Mayor][$$$] Pleppieleppie: Thats what we do, patros is already on it otherwise"

This is just part of the dialogue. Stop pretending like you're clueless. It's just embarrassing.

10. BigBrolicBigMan

Ratings:
    +3
    Where did you say to "Mine it all?"

11. pleppieleppie

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +15
    What? I also said you can go on for as long as you want. Never asked you to mine everything. The only thing I wanted was to split it 50/50.

12. BigBrolicBigMan

Ratings:
    +3
    Well i guess it turned out to be 25/75, therefore you get more than I do.

13. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Hey guys, let's quit arguing in the thread for now and give staff a chance to review this please.

14. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA

Ratings:
    +968
    Any further irrelevant posts will result in a forum warning

15. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Alright, I apologize for the delay on this complaint. Cammy has been away and I've been busy this week.

So realistically we don't take evidence of your chatlogs, and even if we did take that evidence what you are filing a complaint on is essentially incomplete job task.

You asked him to mine iron and to split the iron 50/50, the issue here is that it is literally impossible to determine how much iron he mined up, unless you are somehow able to count the blocks before and after he did his portion of the job.
    I can see you say other users have honored the split, but can you really prove it? Your deals are operating on trust and assumption of what is 50/50 of what is mined.

In order for us to enforce something like this, especially regarding blocks/ores then we need exact numbers, we cannot operate on estimates or an approximation of a 50/50 split. It is not feasible for us to enforce any random number without any concrete support of those numbers. So unfortunately without any sort of guideline of what was expected it is not possible for us to enforce a 50/50 since we do not know what number to enforce 50% of.
    So in this case, I will need to dismiss the complaint.

However, in the future if you plan on hiring someone for a clearing job or other building jobs your terms should be absolutely clear on what the job is, if a user is mining out iron ore, then perhaps give them a specific section to mine out, and make sure that is clear in the agreement.
    For example "You <username> agree to mine all the iron ore in y levels 5 to 11 in the town of <townname> over the next 3 hours" or something similar, that gives a clearly defined job that needs to be completed and can enforced.
    As for mining splits, we cannot actually enforce those since it is impossible to tack down the exact number or ores/drops/value was obtained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.