[User Complaint] ArthurAquaman

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Cas_with_a_K, Mar 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cas_with_a_K

Cas_with_a_K President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +107
    Accused Username:
    ArthurAquaman
    Complaint:
    He is the mayor of McTown, he keeps removing my perms without notice or reason. He has harassed my partner Orange_Link2 to the point that she cried. He keeps farming in our plot without permission, even though he's been told not to. Unfotunately, we don't have the screenshots of the chat. He claims ignorance even though I've informed him about the rules multiple times.
    Evidence:

Additional Information:
    I feel really bad tbh, every day when I log in there's something new. He keeps insisting that we buy other plots from him or that I haven't paid him for the plot so he has access to it, even though I've made full payment, he even charged to give perms to my partner Orange_Link2. He also keeps saying that he forgot that I've paid him and this is a daily occurrence. He keeps revoking our perms for no reason, accuses us of grief without evidence. I've asked mods before about this and since he's the mayor of the town, I'm told that technically there are no rules against him entering our plot, like wth? so yeah, do something please.

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Cas_with_a_K, Mar 19, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. LegendaryTrio

LegendaryTrio Legs and Dairy Pokémon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +301
    After reviewing the screenshots provided above and information gathered in-game, it appears @ArthurAquaman broke two rules here. First, he wrongfully evicted you from MCTown without any proper notice. Second, he violated your rights as a town resident to land ownership protections (as implicitly given when purchasing a plot in any town) when he decided to grief and destroy your "property."

As ArthurAquaman may not be very well versed in town ownership rules and procedures, I will be instructing him in-game as to what these regulations entail, and what to do in various situations that involve reaching out to his town's residents. I will also help him to establish a set of clearly defined town rules positioned near /warp MCTown, and to create a procedural list for how to properly remove a player from MCTown.

If this behavior continues to happen, please feel free file another complaint @Cas_with_a_K.

User Spoken to in-game about Proper Town Ownership Rules and Etiquette

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.