ECC Sponsor (Insured) Unique Bank & Trust [UBT]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by MocaBear, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Yellowswolemanz

Yellowswolemanz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    username: Yellowswolemanz

Amount of ECD requested: 100k or (150K if I qualify)

Amount of time to pay back: 2 days or (3 days for 150k)

What are you using this loan for?: Buy more spawners for my set up. I have 9 already

Current amount of debt you are in: none

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: Yes

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning: yes.

2. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81

APPROVED

Paid out ingame.

3. Ancastal

Ancastal Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +85
    Username: Ancastal

How many shares do you wish to purchase (currently 100k/ea)?: 20

Do you understand if you wish to sell your shares back to the bank you will not receive your full value back??: yes

Do you understand that your shares can be sold to other players, ONLY if ownership/shareholders of UBT approve?: yes

Do you understand Profit payments will be paid WEEKLY based on loans via forums?: yes

Do you agree to be an active member of ECC & UBT discord. Any uncommunicated inactivity of 14 days or longer (forum or in game) will forfeit your shares back to the bank, with no repayment? yes

Do you understand information about your shares may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: yes

Do you understand A forum contract will NOT be filed and any changes to our agreement must be made prior to investing?: yes

4. stevenjr05

stevenjr05 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +41
    Username: stevenjr05

How many shares do you wish to purchase (currently 100k/ea)?: 8

Do you understand if you wish to sell your shares back to the bank you will not receive your full value back??: yes

Do you understand that your shares can be sold to other players, ONLY if ownership/shareholders of UBT approve?:yes

Do you understand Profit payments will be paid WEEKLY based on loans via forums?:yes

Do you agree to be an active member of ECC & UBT discord. Any uncommunicated inactivity of 14 days or longer (forum or in game) will forfeit your shares back to the bank, with no repayment? yed

Do you understand information about your shares may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?:yes

Do you understand A forum contract will NOT be filed and any changes to our agreement must be made prior to investing?:yes

#84 stevenjr05, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  5. Mysticgoli123

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +81
    Username: @Mysticgoli123

How many shares do you wish to purchase (currently 100k/ea)?: 8

Do you understand that your shares can be sold to other players, ONLY if ownership/shareholders of UBT approve?: yes

Do you understand Profit payments will be paid WEEKLY based on loans via forums?: yes

Do you agree to be an active member of ECC & UBT discord. Any uncommunicated inactivity of 14 days or longer (forum or in game) will forfeit your shares back to the bank, with no repayment? yes

Do you understand information about your shares may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: yes

Do you understand A forum contract will NOT be filed and any changes to our agreement must be made prior to investing?: yes

6. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Approved
    Please Pay in game or via forums.

Approved

Approved

7. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy

Ratings:
    +81
    Received, thanks for your investment.

8. SirHenryAvery

SirHenryAvery Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: SirHenryAvery

Star tool Requested: Hoe (star or god, though I'd like to know the stats on the god hoe)

Are you looking to Rent or Lease to own?: Rent for now. If this thing works...who the hell knows.

If renting, how long do you wish to rent? 48 hours.

Do you have Erep? or auto Ereps? (pic of my features required via app OR forum pm): Nope. Shouldn't need it as I'm only using the tool to harvest potatoes and carrots.

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: Sure. Though IRL I maintain a score of 802, if it matters.

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes. And, I look forward to it. It's the only thing I've got going for me.

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning: Not to my knowledge.

9. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy

Ratings:
    +81
    Approved, contract completed ingame.

10. SirHenryAvery

SirHenryAvery Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Username: SirHenryAvery

Star tool Requested: Hoe (star or god, though I'd like to know the stats on the god hoe)

Are you looking to Rent or Lease to own?: Rent for now. If this thing works...who the hell knows.

If renting, how long do you wish to rent? 48 hours.

Do you have Erep? or auto Ereps? (pic of my features required via app OR forum pm): Nope. Shouldn't need it as I'm only using the tool to harvest potatoes and carrots.

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: Sure. Though IRL I maintain a score of 802, if it matters.

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes. And, I look forward to it. It's the only thing I've got going for me.

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning: Not to my knowledge.

11. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    approved 2 day rental will be 30k ECD payable up front, please pm me in game when you see me!

12. BrokeMel

BrokeMel broke
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +830
    Username: BrokeMel

How many shares do you wish to purchase (currently 100k/ea)?: 5 (500k)

Do you understand if you wish to sell your shares back to the bank you will not receive your full value back??: Yes

Do you understand that your shares can be sold to other players, ONLY if ownership/shareholders of UBT approve?: Yes

Do you understand Profit payments will be paid WEEKLY based on loans via forums?: Yes

Do you agree to be an active member of ECC & UBT discord. Any uncommunicated inactivity of 14 days or longer (forum or in game) will forfeit your shares back to the bank, with no repayment? okay

Do you understand information about your shares may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes

Do you understand A forum contract will NOT be filed and any changes to our agreement must be made prior to investing?: Yes

13. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy

Ratings:
    +81
    Received thank you for your investment.

#93 edrandom, Sep 23, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  14. Duumias

Duumias Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +7
    Username: Duumias

Amount of ECD requested: 750,000

Amount of time to pay back: Three Weeks

What are you using this loan for?: Buy Star Took

Current amount of debt you are in: $0

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: I understand

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: I understand

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning:[/QUOTE] No bans on record

15. Kaileyy

Kaileyy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +0
    Username: sunflower_32

Amount of ECD requested: 140k

Amount of time to pay back: 2 months

What are you using this loan for?: To become president

Current amount of debt you are in: I am not in debt

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: Yes

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning: No​

16. edrandom

edrandom edsleepy

Ratings:
    +81
    No bans on record[/QUOTE]

Accepted please pm me or unique_beagle in-game for contract and payment.

Accepted please pm me or unique_beagle in-game for contract and payment.

17. Duumias

Duumias Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +7
    Username: Duumias

How many shares do you wish to purchase (currently 100k/ea)?: 40

Do you understand if you wish to sell your shares back to the bank you will not receive your full value back??: Yes

Do you understand that your shares can be sold to other players, ONLY if ownership/shareholders of UBT approve?: Yes

Do you understand Profit payments will be paid WEEKLY based on loans via forums?: Yes

Do you agree to be an active member of ECC & UBT discord. Any uncommunicated inactivity of 14 days or longer (forum or in game) will forfeit your shares back to the bank, with no repayment? Yes

Do you understand information about your shares may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: Yes

Do you understand A forum contract will NOT be filed and any changes to our agreement must be made prior to investing?: Yes

18. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog

Ratings:
    +410
    APPROVED FOR 35 REMAINING SHARES

Welcome to the UBT family!

<<<ROUND 1 IPO IS CLOSED>>>
    FUTURE INVESTMENT OPORTUNITIES TO BE ANNOUNCED AT A LATER TIME

#98 MocaBear, Oct 5, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  19. __John__Galt__

__John__Galt__ I'm Back!
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +119
    Username: __John__Galt__

Star tool Requested: God Eff 7

Are you looking to Rent or Lease to own?: Lease to Own, with a start date of around Oct 27th...I will be travelling 15th-25th and not playing much

If renting, how long do you wish to rent? N/A

Do you have Erep? or auto Ereps? (pic of my features required via app OR forum pm): Auto Ereps, will send PM.

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique Beagle as to the reasoning: No

20. Tmpeter23

Tmpeter23 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Username: Tmpeter23

Amount of ECD requested: 1,500,000

Amount of time to pay back: 3 Weeks

What are you using this loan for?: Magic tool rentals, possibly some feats depending on if anyone is selling.

Current amount of debt you are in: 175K to SupremeEquipd, -50K every 3 days Payoff: 10/20/2020

Do you understand that your UBT Credit Score will be calculated and used to decide your rates?: I do

Do you understand information about your account may be shared with Co-owners and Investors at UBT?: I do

Have you ever been banned? if so forum PM Unique_Beagle as to the reasoning: Nope, never been banned.