[UnClaimable] [President Application] LaggyTryHard

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Mayors+)' started by LaggyTryHard, Mar 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaggyTryHard

    LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2017
    Messages:
    1,362
    Trophy Points:
    59,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +963
    In Game Name:
    LaggyTryHard​
    Have you read the in-depth application instruction:
    I have read the instructions.​
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:
    Yes​
    How did you make the funds for this application:
    Ethan gave me the money as part of the giveaway​
    Which server is this application taking place in:
    Main​
    Which town are you currently the Mayor of:
    What will be the name of your new town:
    air​
    What is the size of your town:
    200x200​
    Post A:
    3911 77 8597​
    Post B:
    3911 69 8797​
    Post C:
    3711 89 8797​
    Post D:
    3711 84 8597​
    Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally):
    nah​
    Additional information about your town:
    shop town​
    Have you read the server rules:
    Yes I have read the rules.​
    Processing time is 1-7 days:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Revanrose6

    Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Messages:
    8,450
    Trophy Points:
    97,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +3,338
    Promoted! Congrats!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.