[Tycoon Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by ArisenBatman, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArisenBatman

ArisenBatman ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +232
    • IGN: ArisenBatman
    • Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Indeed I do!
    • How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Lottery and Selling Features
    • What towns are you currently the President of: I currently own the towns of ArisenCity, ArisenValley, and Monopoly.
    • What are your plans as an Tycoon on this server: My plans are to continue doing what I'm doing.
    • Have you read the rules: Yes, I have read the rules.
    • Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this: I understand.

2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    Grats arisen!

3. Raccooy

Raccooy Computer Scientist
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,342
    Congratz Arisen!!!!

Thread Status: