Trade of Magic hoe for Spawner keys

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CoalMiner4life, Dec 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoalMiner4life

CoalMiner4life Not sure what I do here
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +50
    I, @CoalMiner4life agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @CoalMiner4life , will transfer the Magic Hoe (#KH2ER612) to @kkha within 24 hours of payment completion.

Payments:

• @kkha will transfer the following items to @CoalMiner4life within 24 hours of the contract approval (This also includes the ownership of the tools):
      • 605 spawner keys on main
      • 551 spawner keys on main north
      • 620 spawner keys on main east
    Contract agreements:

• @CoalMiner4life will transfer the ownership of Magic Hoe (#KH2ER612) to @kkha within 24 hours of payment completion.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I, @
    CoalMiner4life
    agree.

2. kkha

kkha Norwegian Country Man
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +150
    I @kkha agree's with these terms of the contract.

3. FirstNolan

FirstNolan Former GameAdmin
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Contract approved!

Please remember to double-tap F2 for all relevant information :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.