Town Transfer Contract [xRosalyn]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Pyana, Oct 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyana

Pyana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    IGN: @Pyana

Users Involved in this Contract: @xRosalyn and @Pyana

General Purpose of Contract:
    Agreement to transfer the 200x200 town of Roseville in the world of Rising from the technical ownership of @xRosalyn to the technical ownership of @Pyana

I, @Pyana agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Pyana, will do as I see fit with the town, including adding/removing members/owners or even selling the town eventually. All current residents are welcomed and encouraged to stay. I am making efforts to contact each resident individually to let them know of the ownership transfer and have also posted signs at the warp.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @xRosalyn relinquishes any control or claim of the town of Roseville.

I, @Pyana agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Pyana, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  2. SirRosa

SirRosa Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +13
    IGN: @xRosalyn
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree

#2 SirRosa, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  3. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    @Pyana Please edit the contract so that each mention of xRosalyn and yourself is the '@username'
    @xRosalyn once pyana has edited the contract please be sure to agree while also including an '@xRosalyn'

4. Pyana

Pyana Builder

Ratings:
    +19
    Done on my end. xRosalyn is offline though, so I suppose this will have to wait till she gets back on

5. Pyana

Pyana Builder

Ratings:
    +19
    ok Rosalyn updated on her end as well.

6. georgie0417

georgie0417 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ Raise ur Dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +636
    Contract looks good now. Don't forget to take screenshots with time-stamps for any transactions regarding to this contract.

Contract Approved - Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.