Town Transfer Contract [xRosalyn] (Take 2)

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Pyana, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyana

Pyana Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +19
    IGN: @Pyana

Users Involved in this Contract: @xRosalyn and @Pyana

General Purpose of Contract:
    Agreement to outline the official town transfer contract for the town Roseville in the world of Rising from the official ownership of @xRosalyn to the permanent official ownership of @Pyana

I, @Pyana agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Pyana, will do as I see fit with the town, including adding/removing members/owners or even selling the town eventually. All current residents are welcomed and encouraged to stay. I am making efforts to contact each resident individually to let them know of the ownership transfer and have also posted signs at the warp.
    -I @Pyana , also agree to file a town transfer application within 30 days of the approval of this contract.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @xRosalyn
    agrees that I, @Pyana, can file a town transfer application for the town of Roseville, which @xRosalyn currently is the official owner for, thus making me @Pyana, the official owner of the town of Roseville.
    (Application for Roseville- https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-xrosalyn.190023/ )

I, @Pyana agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Pyana, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. Pyana

Pyana Builder

Ratings:
    +19
    Rose, when you reply, just copy and paste this...

IGN: @xRosalyn

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

Sorry you are having to do this again. Hopefully this will be the last time. Its exhausting.

3. SirRosa

SirRosa Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +13
    No problem,

IGN: @xRosalyn

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree. :)

4. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Contract approved, make sure screenshots are grabbed for any transactions included.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.