Town - Surabondance - *Halted until August*

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by Maruikia_Sariim, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Maruikia_Sariim

Maruikia_Sariim Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Surabondance construction will be halted until I am back from a month long vacation. I will be leaving 6/27/12

Here is a plan which I will be following closely.
    [​IMG]

Featuring:
    Large pumpkin farm open to Surabondance residents.
    Mall with rentable stalls next to spawn point, cost to be determined.
    And more to come!​

Still to be done:
    Roads inlaid with stonebrick
    pumpkin farm planted
    fountain built
    water placements
    plots filled with grass
    gardens planted

Donations of money and materials are very much appreciated

Flowers (all kinds) are needed
    Stonebricks are needed​

BUILDERS!
    If you can build a nice multifaceted fountain I would like a quote.

Rules and regulations:
    1. Griefing of any kind will be instant permaban from the town. No exceptions.
    2. 10x10 plots have a build height limit of 20 blocks. 25x25 are limited to 50 blocks. 50x50 are limited to 100 blocks.
    3. No trade signs are to be posted anywhere in the town besides the mall in your rented stall, and INSIDE your home.
    4. There is not a specific theme you must follow for homes, but homes that are not aesthetically pleasing (ugly) will be asked to pay for one to be built that is nice. I personally can do this if I must.
    5. Co-Mayor(s) will be appointed by me based on whatever the hell I feel like. Monetary donations of exceptional size (like enough to get me a town portal for instance hint hint) will most likely earn you a co-mayor position. Though you will be removed if I feel as though you are not fulfilling your responsibilities.

I will try to be online as much as possible throughout this summer, but I will have an extended absence (1 month) later at an indeterminate time. After this summer I will be attending school and have much less time to be on.

2. Maruikia_Sariim

Maruikia_Sariim Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Re: Town - Surabondance -

reserved

3. absRTP

absRTP Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3

I want to be part of

4. RagMan17

RagMan17 LampHead
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +100

So what is "F", not the 25x25 F but the park "F"? Tree farm? Decoration? Portal?

I would also like to know the costs and rules (on building/farming), and the nearest tp.

I know 10x10's are needed in any town for new players but if your going for the "rich" and "exclusive" vibe having 21 10x10s means there will be a lot of added residents and a higher potential for grief. (just an observation)

RagMan

5. Maruikia_Sariim

Maruikia_Sariim Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1

Each 10x10 will be 5-10k depending on if I build houses on them or leave them to be built by the player. and the F is a fountain.

Currently I cannot really open the town to anyone until I get a townportal. Without a town portal it is quite a walk to the town.