Town Plotting by: Furiuosly Plotted Towns

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by FuriuosGeorge, Sep 26, 2019.

1. FuriuosGeorge

FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +354
    Furiuosly Plotted Towns!

"I have a very specific set of skills.
    Skills I have honed over time with practice and training.
    Skills I will use to make your life easier!
    For a fee.
    "

Town Plotting

An entire town can be plotted usually in about 2 hrs start to finish. Custom height, depth even naming if you want!
    **New Feature**
    • You can now submit a list of coordinates in the format below as a response to this post, or Forum PM me a link to a google sheet with the information entered into it skipping a cell between the name and the first set of coordinates and then another skipped cell between the coordinate pairs and both are 1 plot per line.
    • I will then use the execution fee below and execute it exactly as you submit with no warranties.
    make a copy of this google sheet, fill it out, and forum mail me to get your work done faster!
    From this link ---> Plot list form

What you need to do if I am gathering coordinates for you.
    • Mark the plot corners some how. I prefer slabs but anything obvious will work (plots can be stacked above and below each other for apartments and such)
    • let me know what you want the plots prefixed with like [town][prefix][plotnum] for example birdshop01(optional), and if you want custom plot names [town][plotname] for example birdfarm (optional).
    • Inform me of any special flags you want set on the plots (see fees)
    • Pay half up front
    • Make me an owner and wait for me to wiggle my fingers and work my magic
    • Double check my work for accuracy and fill out the custom name sheet if desired. If you want custom names, or special flags they will be applied after this
    What I will do.
    • I will sacrifice the appropriate number and type of goats
    • I will chant the proper incantations
    • I will Guarantee my work to be correct based on your instructions, lay out, and the options you choose to the point that it will seem I am hounding you to make sure it is right for the next four days...that is how long I give you to report problems so I can fix them.
    Costs and Services (fees)

Command Generation
    This is where I will run all over your town, find your markers, and convert them into coordinates to use to make your plots.

I then create a list of commands for use to generate your town in a format I can execute with the execution fee below.

Starts at 20K for user plot towns and goes up depending on how non-symmetrical your town is. If everything is in a straight line, all the same size, and regularly spaced you might even get a discount! The more shucks and Jives there are the higher this rate gets.

Large or Small jobs just ask me for an estimate and I will ask the questions to get you the best price I can. Estimates are free, and I Haven't had it go over 50K with out specials yet, and that was an estimate for bird and birddowntown the towns I manage. You can stop here and I will provide you with a list of the commands that you can then type in yourself to execute.
    Flags for Plots
    1k per 50 plots per flag (non-negotiable, but a few flags on the whole town is free)
    Rememberf flags are inherited downward so a flag set on a town is set for every plot as well. The plot flags will reflect the town flags unless set explicitly on the plot to something different from the town)
    Custom Names
    You can have a plot prefix no charge and the plots will be numbered at 2 or 3 digits starting with what ever number you want with 0 prepadding (001, 002, 010) free.

BREAKING NEWS
    By using the spreadsheet there is no fee for custom names!

If you want to name your plots it is 1k per 50 plots, and I have to know up front you want this as it changes the execution phase. Adding this latter will be another full execution fee.
    Execution
    This is the best part I will make all the plots appear in your town! It's 5k for the first 50 plots then 1k for each 10 after that. (plus any additional feature fees from above)​

Payment
    The usual arrangement 1/2 upfront 1/2 on completion. payment plans can be discussed, and if you offer services or have goods in exchange arrangements can be made. Contact FuriuosGeorge in forum or by in game mail (/mail send furiuosgeorge)...I miss pm's all the time...for quotes!

#1 FuriuosGeorge, Sep 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  2. samiwarbler

samiwarbler Sheep Queen
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +552
    Can highly vouch for this guy! He’s plotted two personal plot towns for me, the north plottown for staff, and the place you all know and love WARP FARM.

3. _Sharpy

_Sharpy Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $348,740
    Ratings:
    +652
    Would you mind doing a quick look over my town? It's /warp york. There are plots that (in my opinion) are well marked out with slabs and apartments as well.

To find the apartments just click the lift sign that goes to the underground, and then click Chasm Apts and have a look there.

Thanks a lot,
    _Sharpy

4. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
    The top side would be 20k because of the level changes and some shifting. Find me k in game for the appts. I have questions.

Of course plot count extra. At rate.

5. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    Hey! I am curious to how much it would be for you to remove subregions for me? I need to fix up my farm(s) prior to me hiring someone to create new subregions.

6. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
    depends on how many. 1 or 2 no big. like 15 + prob 1 or 2 k depending

7. xHarambae

xHarambae President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +549
    I need five subregions to be removed.

8. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
    pm me when you see me in game. that's nothing. peace. off to bed for me.

9. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
  10. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
  11. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    I'd like to have 6 plots set in /warp azarath. The plots are already marked off. I'd like for them to go 10 deep and not sure on height limit, whatever standard build height allowance would be for a builder plot. Right now the town is set to where only the owner can set and break block. I'd like for the builders to be restricted to only their plot but be able to use the farm that is set up close to the plots. I will be adding more layers to the farm in the near future so that would need to go to full build limit. If you could get me a total I would appreciate it. Thank you!

12. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
    @SplayTick
    I'll take a look tomorrow. provided you don't want me to set up the farm for standard protections to protect against most grief it shouldn't be to much beyond the 5k execution.

#12 FuriuosGeorge, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  13. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    TBH, I'm not even sure what the standard protections would be. lol.

14. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
    Sent an in game mail

15. SplayTick

Ratings:
    +75
    Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I tried to reply to the in-game mail but it kept saying player not found when I would do the /mail send. Lets just do the plots right now because It will take me a couple weeks to be able to get to getting the changes done that you discussed in the mail.

16. Youknowit665

Youknowit665 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi furious George, so I was gonna make the list of all the plots in my town (its not very much) But I got really frustrated making the list and gave up lol. I'll pay extra for you to make the list of the plots along with making the sub-regions themselves. There is a very clear border. There is also a sign placed on the slabs on the border that has the plot name which is what I want you to name the sub-region. for depth its very simple. If it says "Sub VIP" or "VIP" on the sign on the plot I would like it to go all the way down to the bedrock, and all the way to the sky. Otherwise (any other plot without "VIP" on it, I would like you to go to the sky, but not 1 block under the grass bock. So when you dig 1 block down it will say "Hey! You can't break that block here." If that makes sense. Let me know if yoou have any questions,
    - Youknowit665
    p.s. make sure that the claim is in the inside of the slabs, not the outside. So they can't break the slabs.

#16 Youknowit665, Mar 7, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  17. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
  18. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
  19. FuriuosGeorge

Ratings:
    +354
  20. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    I have a 200x1000 town that I would like to have plotted to where only the crops can be farmed and nothing else. Not sure how to do it, but the warp is /warp farming and just do /top. (On Main East)