[Town/Mayor Application] Torzon

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by Torzon, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torzon

Torzon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    IGN: Torzon

Are you a Resident: Yes

Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes

Which world is this application taking place in (Legacy/Rising): Rising

How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Lots of mining, a little cocoa bean farming, and one lucky 15k lottery win. I also forgot to mention the Builder help program, where AdmiralD refunded my 15k Resident fee.

What will be the name of your new town: Jemjam

What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: 7400,64, 1450
    Post B: 7600, 64, 1450
    Post C: 7600, 64, 1650
    Post D: 7400, 64, 1650

Are there any towns within 15 blocks (This includes diagonally)? If so, are we waiting for their mayor's permission: If so, please provide the applications for these towns: No towns nearby, checked with flint.

Additional information about your town: Is basically land and water atm, will take some time to make it builder/resident ready.

The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section. I agree.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Torzon, Oct 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  2. BuildsByGideon

BuildsByGideon Architecture
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,373
    Congratulations

3. HelixInsight

HelixInsight Surgeon
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,280
    @Torzon, you forgot to add this to your application. I hope that you make sure it gets added as you cannot be promoted without the full application.

• The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section:

4. Torzon

Torzon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    Thank you MCHelix3000, I'm not sure how I missed copying that, but I appreciate the notification!

5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations on your upcoming promotion and your new town!

6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,383
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.