Denied Town Claiming

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LTPfiredemon, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LTPfiredemon

LTPfiredemon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +96
    I believe that it would be a good idea to let a Tycoon+'s claim work on a town with 3+ owners as long as half of the owners or more are offline for 6 + months and the other owner(s) have been offline for more than a month. I've seen a lot of towns that would be good for a claim once I reach Tycoon that have all of their owners bar one offline for more than 6 months and I feel as though with 1 month offline the last owner will probably not come back again and if they do then I would expect it to be after 6 months.

2. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Nah, I like it the way it is -1

3. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    How do you know that for sure? I've seen plenty of users who go inactive for a 1-5 months and then return. Why should those people be at risk of losing their hard work/assets?

Towns should be hard to claim. You have literally no entitlement to someone else's hard work and assets. Tbh, if I went inactive for a month or so, only to find out that my town has been taken from me, I'd be upset and even more so if it was my only town, and I'm sure you and many other players would too. Upsetting long time users (Or even making them quit!) who have worked hard for their towns isn't something that we should be encouraging.

#3 UnitedStates2, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  4. LTPfiredemon

LTPfiredemon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +96
    I see your point completely but in this context two of the 3 owners has been AFK for over 6 months and the town itself is extremely griefed so I think it would be a good idea to claim it in order to revitalize it and if the previous owner comes back on then I would give them co-mayor of the town if they wanted it

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    All owners must be inactive for 6+ months. If you don't think that someone's coming back soon, well, then not really any harm in waiting.

Changing this will really only upset everyone who thought they could log in once every 6 months and be fine. This isn't going to change.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.