Tool Donation Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Videowiz92, Jul 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Videowiz92

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,183
    IGN:
    @Videowiz92

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @xpurexcorex

Terms of the Contract:
    • @Videowiz92 will donate to @xpurexcorex the Efficiency 10 God Shovel ID #KCNUWQNK for use by America Members.
      • The specific members who are given access will be decided by @xpurexcorex. @xpurexcorex can specify others to decide access to the chest, so long as they are also approved by @Videowiz92.
    • @Videowiz92 will retain /own of the shovel and will have access to the shovel in any chest it ends up stored in.
    • @xpurexcorex will inform @Videowiz92 anytime the shovel changes chest locations and will ensure @Videowiz92 is /cmodify'd to the chest.
    • If the shovel goes missing or is broken @xpurexcorex will pay @Videowiz92 $1,000,000 within 120 days of the shovel's destruction/going missing being confirmed by the SA+ team.
      • Missing is defined as being unable to be found by the SA+ team.
    • If at any point @Videowiz92 decides he does not want the shovel to continue being used by @xpurexcorex and America, then he can request the return of the shovel and the contract will be voided.
    I agree to the terms listed above:
    I agree.

2. xpurexcorex

xpurexcorex Daddy Trump
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,131
    i ,@xpurexcorex, The President of the United States of America, do AGREE with this solid contract. Amen God Bless America.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Approved.

Take screenshots if needed with double tapping F2

4. DCxCyBeR

DCxCyBeR Lead GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +220
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.