This is the best server EVER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pizzafrog, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Pizzafrog

Pizzafrog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    As you probobly got from the title i think this is the best server ever. And it is!!! First of all all of the people on it are nice (well almost all of them) at least all the mods are nice. Secondly the market system is SO COOL!!! Next the ranks are really good. The only downside is thet you have to donate to place water or pay someone to do it for you. The ranks are good because 1. you don't have to donate real money to rank up. You just have to pay ingame money. ALOT of it. The ranks are also so good beacuse of what they do. But i'l let you find that out for yourself (on the wiki). This is the best server ever. Also the owner occationaly does some cool event. Tell me why you think this is the best server ever. And if you think this server is bad.. Please don't say it alot to effect someone's personal oppinion if they like it. Hope you love the server like i do. Bye

2. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Fixed some errors :p
    Also, you shouldn't tell people to shut up for their own opinions.

3. Sios

Sios Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    I honestly see no reason to this reply back to a user whose simply voicing their personal opinion as to how they feel about the server, especially when exalting it. Yes - While this user may not possess the greatest of grammar, correcting a user's entire post is plain disrespect to both the user and me, especially. I expected more from you WhiteRaptor and I hope you do apologize to this user.

You dimmed the light on our warm, welcoming community - Bringing it down with your "self-pronounced" superiority [in that you criticize him harshy for his grammar, believing you know all to it. ]

++++

On the side note;

Thank you for the compliments PizzaFrog and also, much improvement has been seen from our last encounter. :]

4. arb_67

arb_67 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Ty pizza XD

5. nexusecs

nexusecs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I had no other choice but to come back, so yeah, this is a very good server, the rest are sh****** bugs.

6. EpicMax13

EpicMax13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree with you! This is my first server I have came to where I didn't get griefed!

I like the market system, the people, the hunt (which is gone now), the cities, and everything!

Only thing I dislike is how water requests cost money :/ But whatever, everything else makes up for it!

7. antcubing

antcubing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58
    this server is amazing, except for the people...

8. WhiteRaptor

WhiteRaptor Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

I was extremely tired and that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to fool around on the forums.
    Sorry if my comment made you have negative thoughts about the community.

9. Pizzafrog

Pizzafrog Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    its fine i sometimes do that too.