The Town of Anzamoon

Discussion in 'Towns & Nations' started by Moosagi, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Moosagi

Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    Welcome to
    Anzamoon​
    ================
    /warp anza
    ================

About
    ======

Anzamoon Town (Anza) is a themed town; based on the natural beauty of the land and a loosely Japanese theme. Aboveground is a sort of rustic Japanese forest/countryside, buildings and town expansions are planned over the next year to provide a beautiful and engaging landscape that we hope you will not find anywhere else! Aboveground you will find:
    • Inaka House
    • Niwaki House
    • Cave House
    • Anzamoon Guard Tower
    • Castle Station (public transport)
    • And, "It's a Secret to Everyone!"

Then there's the 'underground zone', which is a city-at-night type of idea, with a blend of both traditional and modern elements. Housed here are many inetersting places to be, such as:

• Anzamoon Free Market (Station St.; shop plots are available here if you want to run a store!)
    • Bank of Anzamoon
    • Anzamoon University
    • DungeonView Place (Almost finished, 2 units are now available for purchase; see below)
    • Tsukino Pagoda (under construction)
    • Market Station (under construction)
    • Anzamoon University Station (under construction)
    • more coming soon!
    Previous to the reset I was Major of Miyuu town, which showcased several plots and Pumpkinview Farms, built in honor of Ironview farms. Anza is a more ambitious project that I am building together with my friends operamc and arwensmc. We will be looking for builders and workers (not now, but shortly, please pm me if you are interested in working for Anza town).

Why Anzamoon?
    ==============
    1. The Layout.
    Anzamoon has a unique market structure which makes it easy to find items once you get to know the place. Think of an item, and where it should be, and it's probably there -- or I will add it soon. Lanterns. Where might those be? Check "Castle Tools & Lighting", No. 6. Station street! It also sells glowstone, sea lanterns, torches, sea pickles, and more! Do you need pink wool? Check Smitty's Art Supplies! Need to sell your ore, diamonds or coal for a great price? Go to Oremasters at No. 18 station street. Need some food, or ingredients to make your own food? It's all at Anzamoon Supermarket. Items are where they should be. Anyone who has been to maze-like shops where things are difficult to find will appreciate Anzamoon Free Market!

2. The Prices.
    Have you ever been to a store that is sold out because the prices are too cheap? Or do you struggle to find a store to sell your stuff that has a) fair prices and b) chests that are not full? Well, I'm here to serve you! Every shop in Anza is carefully checked on a regular basis and prices are changed to reflect supply and demand. We may not have the best prices on the server for every item, but you know that if you shop at Anzamoon you are getting a fair price for buy and sell. We also have a price guarantee; if you think an item is unfairly priced, please "/mail send moosagi <your message>" and I will analyze the price of that item and find out what is fair and realistic compared to other shops.

3. The Prime Real Estate
    Aboveground you will find rich, large, premium properties with private ponds, zen gardens, and winding, lantern-lit forest trails. We even have a mountainside/cave or shire-like hobbit-hole apartment you may find interesting. Underground we feature DungeonView Place, with a beautiful city-at-night skyline you will find breathtaking. And the best part is the extremely fair, low rents. Although the lifetime purchase price may seem high, all properties are available for rent at very low prices! See below for properties and pricing info.

4. A great opportunity for new players
    Get involved in Anzamoon town! You can work and we will pay you a fair and decent wage. New players can make up to $14,000 an hour placing dirt, or $10,000 an hour + keep-what-you-mine clearing land! For many players this is a welcome change from hitting pumpkins and in many cases will pay more. And, if you do a good job you can be hired at even higher wages to do even more important work! Do you have a creative streak? Can you follow exact instructions? Get paid up to $20,000 an hour to build interesting and exciting things in Minecraft! Send moosagi a message here on the forums if you are interested in working for Anzamoon Town!

Now that you know a bit more about Anzamoon Town, let me show you some of the exciting properties for sale or rent here:

Example Shops on Station St.:
    No. 6 Station Street: Castle Tools and Lighting

No. 8 Station Street: The Monster Store

No. 11 Station Street: Anzamoon Supermarket

No. 18 Station Street: Oremasters

Renting or Buying on Station St.
    ==========================

• The typical Station Street market shop is a 16x16 area with up to two floors available.
    • The cost to outright purchase such a plot for life is $48,000.
      • One floor only is $24,000. Half plot or smaller is $12,000 or less.
      • We can make any kind of shop design that you want; pricing will be based on the above.
    • You will have the right to resell your plot to anyone at any time in the future (it's lifetime ownership).
      • A $1,000 property transfer fee will be required for me to manually change the ownership of the plot.
      • The only way you can lose access to this plot is if you are offline for longer than 3 months without notice. At which point your property will be placed into storage at Anzamoon Bank, until you return.
      • The property will be rented out by Anzamoon Bank in your absence and 50% of the money will be used to pay for storage; the other 50% will be kept for you in your account at Anzamoon Bank.
      • Please let us know if you will be offline for more than three months so we can make special arrangements to protect your property and your items. It may be that we can just leave your property alone so long as you can return by a specified date.

I'd better tell you a little about the Bank of Anzamoon
    =======================================

Everyone who lives in Anzamoon or has a shop here needs an account at the Bank of Anzamoon to pay their rent or store items in if their property is placed into storage for inactivity. This is represented by a "safety deposit box" in a "vault" with your name on it in Anzamoon Bank. Additionally you will have a box for paying rent or other boxes as you require. Something like a dubchest in an area behind a locked door. When you pay your rent or make a deposit you can place it into a donation chest in your area, and it will be moved into a securely locked container accessible only by the Bank of Anzamoon, marked with your name, until you request access to it.

The problem is, we can't store money automatically -- you can certainly deposit ECD with us by making prior arrangements with Moosagi to purchase a CD (on contract) but if you wish to simply "deposit" money there is a difficulty. We thus suggest that instead of depositing money with us directly, you place high-value commodity items (like diamonds, quartz, sea lanterns, etc.) into your chest; this will represent value that you have 'deposited' in Anzamoon Bank.

I also introduce Anzamoon Bank Stock Market. We will choose some high value commodity item such as gold bars or diamonds, and operate a market on these items; we will have several chests and determine a price for diamonds, ex. $40. We will then run a chest with S 40: B 40.01 for example, then a second chest with S 39 : B 41. When the first chest is full, you are welcome to sell into the second one ( and the third, etc ). And, if prices improve, you are certyainly welcome to buy out of the first chest before you buy out of the second. The supply and demand dynamics of these chests will be watched very carefully to increase liquidity and prevent abuse.

You are welcome and invited to partake of the adventure, the beauty, and the magic which is Anzamoon Bank Stock Market! The first of it's kind. Coming VERY soon, at No. 30 Station St.!

Living in Anzamoon Town
    =====================

DungeonView Place
    We currently have various floorplans available; Come and see the properties for yourself (lift available just south of the warp, on the left side of the stairs). The largest properties cost up to $50,000 for lifetime rights, the smallest just $10,000. These properties rent for between $100 and $500/week (1% of purchase price/week).

Above-Ground Properties
    There are four currently available.

1. Inaka house
    * A small, secluded country home on a 15 wide x 24 deep lot, including private pond.
    * ex. 7023,60,14373 to 7000,75,14359 inclusive.
    * Virtual Tour:
    * Purchase Price: $30,000 ($300/week).

2. Niwaki House
    * 35x23 field house with zen garden.
    * ex. 7172,56,14343 to 7138,83,14321 inclusive.
    * Purchase Price: $80,000 ($800/week).
    * Virtual Tour:

3. Cave House
    * A smaller, 'cool' kind of bachelor apartment hidden in a natural cave.
    * Purchase Price: $10,000 (rent $100/week).
    * Showings by appointment (send a message to moosagi here on the forums and I can arrange a showing).

4. Guard House Tower
    * An old barracks used in bygone days.
    * Purchase Price: $10,000 (rent $100/week).

Rules
    ======

1. Always remember that Moosagi is the Emperor or Anzamoon Town and that you must do what is right and good in the eyes of Moosagi.
    Troublemakers, Ne'er-do-wells, and the secretly undead will be evicted:

No shambling,
    No cheating,
    No plotting,
    No scheeming.

2. Please do not alter the natural landscape in and around the town of Anzamoon.

No mining,
    no digging;
    no breaking,
    no placing.

3. Please be polite and respectful to all people, trees and animals in and around the town of Anzamoon.

No fighting,
    no stealing,
    no trolling,
    no swearing.

4. Do not kill any animals while inside the town of Anzamoon.

No hunting,
    no fishing,
    no trapping,
    no skinning.

5. Plots, Buildings and Land (Purchase)
    You can buy outright for the purchase price in ECD as stated above (or feel free to make an offer). You will have the right to resell this on your own later but a $1000 property transfer fee will be required if I have to get involved and add/remove names to the plot's owner list. Send me a private message here on the forums and we can agree on a contract for the purchase, which will be posted on the forums in the contract section.

The only way you can lose your property is if you are offline without notice for over 100 days; at that time you will be evicted by posting an eviction notice on the forums as per proper procedure. As a consolation your items will be permanently stored in Anzamoon Bank until you return, and 50% of the resale or rental income from the property will be kept for you until you return. This is based on the original purchase price only, so be sure to explain these rules to someone if you sell your property to them.

If you will be away for longer than three months or if you want "offline protection" a small fee can be arranged to keep your property in-place. This is designed to prevent the town from eventually becoming filled with abandoned properties.

6. Rentals
    We generally rent properties for 1% of their purchase price. Rent will be due in terms of commodity at pre-arranged times; for example if your rent is $100/week and we pre-arrange iron ingots to be worth $13, we will create a rent-chest for you that accepts iron blocks and returns you $17 for each one (total value in is $100). or possibly sells you pieces of paper for $100 (something like this). You can then pay your rent by selling blocks into the chest or buying pieces of paper, etc.

We also suggest you screenshot as soon as you make a payment for your own records. The first thing you will be asked in any dispute is if you have a screenshot, because checking the chest records may require an admin and they're probably very busy. 99% of the time if you can provide a screenshot I'll just return or refund or count your rent payment as paid (i.e. respond in your favour).

Any questions? Send me a message on the forums!

#1 Moosagi, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  2. Moosagi

Moosagi President

Ratings:
    +39
    Town Status & Announcements
    ===========================
    === 1 ===
    Buying Land/Buildings/Homes/Plots/Shops:

Station Street is pretty much done; what's left is anzamoon bank and market station. DungeonView Place (and some aboveground properties) are available for purchase or rent as stated in the town posting above.

If you wish to purchase or rent a property in Anzamoon please send me a message here on the forums.

=== 2 ===
    Anzamoon New Player Program:

If you are a new player on EcoCityCraft, have I got a deal for you!

Anzamoon University will be hosting lectures on how to play EcoCityCraft! The cost is only $2,000 per player, and student loans are available. As a new or returning player you can get $5,000 free by signing up on the forums, so we think this is a fair deal.

Previously I have given lectures at Eve University and they were very well received, and I am a teacher in real life, so I hope that you will get some value out of this. Here's what you get:
    • A 1.5 hour lecture on the basics of making money in EcoCityCraft
      • This will likely take place on ECC's discord, at a time everyone can agree on.
      • A PDF presentation will be available online or for download which you can follow on your own while you listen to the lecture.
      • The lecture will contain a complete explanation of different ways to make money on EcoCityCraft and how to participate in the community.
      • A group or one-on-one tour of public locations you can buy tools (ex. player markets such as /warp station1, /warp station2, etc.) and public farms (ex. /warp pixel) and also prestige shops, which are the best places to sell your farmed goods (ex. /warp highgarden, /warp omg, etc.)
      • An overview of the ranks such as Resident, Mayor, President, and an overview of the best tools and fetures to buy first to increase your profits on EcoCityCraft!
    Here is an example of some of the questions and topics that will be covered during the lecture:
    • How much money can I make as a new player doing various things (fishing, farming, mining, and so forth)?
    • Where can I get a free plot to build my first home and safely store things in a chest that I can /lock?
    • What should I spend my first $10,000 on to help me make money faster?
    • What's the fastest way to get a star tool so I can make more money?
    • What are some lesser known (some may say secret) ways to make big bucks fast as a new player?
    • Top 10 mistakes new players make which cost them way too much money.
    • Three surprising little things you can do to make more money than others!
    • What features help you make the most money? How should you spend your first $200,000 or $500,000 ECD on features to help you make as much money as possible?
    • Are loans worth it, or should you just save up for the purchase?
    • How to make a shop and make money from people buying and selling stuff in your shop.
    • Case Study: How to get President and your first Star Tool in just 30 hours! (That's just one week if you can play at least 4 hours a day!)
    What's more, after the lecture you will receive a free set of Diamond Tools (Diamond Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword) so that you can get to work farming and building for the ultimate experience in EcoCityCraft!

Of course space in this program is limited, but send me a private message here on the forums if you are interested and what times you are available and I will try to put together a time when everyone is available (or schedule multiple classes).

You can visit Anzamoon University in-game at /warp anza (but I haven't built it yet. Soon.)

=== 3 ===
    Market Construction, Pricing of Items

We are currently focused on constructing the market area and DungeonView apartments. The construction of the market is being done carefully to ensure that you have access to the hottest items at the best prices, but also in a safe manner for my wallet! As such, we aim to set prices conservatively by market demand. We analyze other markets very carefully but if you see a price that is not good, or an out of stock store, let us know and we will investigate the issue immediately.

=== 5 ===

Living in your Shop, Custom Properties, Build-Your-Own, etc.

Your market shop space extends 13 squares up; you may develop a second floor into a second level for your shop, you may develop it into a second shop, or an apartment and you may live there. You may also split it and sell it as a separate property by paying a property transfer fee. You can also get any kind of floorplan you want, anywhere, in Anzamoon Town. Develop your own property on your own private land, as you wish. Please contact moosagi in a private message here on the forums if you are interested in this sort of thing, and I will respond as soon as possible.

Please enjoy your time in Anzamoon :)

#2 Moosagi, Aug 21, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  3. Moosagi

Moosagi President

Ratings:
    +39
    reserved for town usage

4. rsdworker

rsdworker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️