The Return of 'Team World Edit'

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Alarah, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    General Information:

In-Game Name: Reincarnated_

Date you joined ECC: May 31st 2015

Desired Position: Land filler

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Maxed diamond, non silk

Shovel: eff 4, unbreak 3

Axe: eff 5, unbreak 1

Shears(Optional): none

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 142

Excavation: 83

Woodcutting: 39

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I am bored.

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I have a lot of time on my hands.

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yeah.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? Of coarse.

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I got a lot of time of each of my hands.

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? I agree.

#61 Reincarnated_, Jun 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  2. mx_oliver

mx_oliver Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +215
    General Information:

In-Game Name: MollyZhu

Date you joined ECC: I started playing ECC in fall 2012, but I made an account in March 2013. (I don't know the exact date).

Desired Position: I'd like Dirt Hauler and Land Clearer, but if I could only have one, I'd choose Dirt Hauler.

TOOLS: (All diamond)

Pickaxe: Efficiency 5, Fortune 3, Unbreaking 3.

Shovel: Efficiency 4, Silk Touch, Unbreaking 3.

Axe: Efficiency 3, Unbreaking 3.

Shears(Optional): I do not have any shears currently but if there is a situation where I need one, I will get one :)

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: Level 148

Excavation: Level 95

Woodcutting: Level 20

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit?: I like destroying things... as long as I'm supposed to! I also love helping others and as long as I'm doing just that, I'll be a great worker! You won't regret hiring me! :)

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I'm really good at following instructions. I also am a great leader, so later on I'd be great for a higher position. :) Oh, and I type pretty fast. Not extremely, but I'm not a slow typer :)

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes! :D

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? Yes. :)

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I have worked on towns before. I also have Fly/Speed, Investigator, and Tpa. I'm really excited to start working!

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? Yes.

3. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +333
    @MollyZhu Welcome to Team World Edit. Will get you set up momentarily.

Under consideration for Team World Edit, please be patient while your application is taken into consideration.

4. popularmmos200

popularmmos200 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    General Information:

In-Game Name: Popularmmos200

Date you joined ECC: June 1st 2016

Desired Position: any i am free to do any job

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: dia eff3 unbraking3 fort1

Shovel:eff5 ( i will need e-reps a lot for this )

Axe: none as of right now will get one soon

Shears(Optional): none

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 27

Excavation: 42

Woodcutting: 23

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I would love to help people clear land for a town

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? i love best to help people clear land for a small price

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? sure, it just depends what job it is bc i get about 4 hours of play a day

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? yes

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I would love to join bc I think it would be really fun

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? Yes

5. grahamster00

grahamster00 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +47
    General Information:

In-Game Name: Grahamster00

Date you joined ECC: April 17th 2012

Desired Position: Land Clearer/Dirt Hauler

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff 5 Unb 3

Shovel: Eff 5 Unb 3

Axe: Eff 5 Unb 3

Shears(Optional): Shears :p

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 414

Excavation: 398

Woodcutting: 134

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit?
    I enjoy clearing land, as well as it gives me something to do on the server.

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?
    I have more powerful tools, more experience, and higher MCMMO levels.
    Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?
    Yes
    Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?
    Yes
    Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?
    I have the tpa feature.
    Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification?
    Yes

6. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +333
    Welcome @Reincarnated_ To Team World Edit as a filler/land resource manager :)

Welcome @popularmmos200 To Team World Edit as a probationary Member. You will move up to full membership after a preliminary period. :)

@grahamster00 Welcome to Team World Edit.

The three of you please be patient as we get you set up with TWE. Welcome aboard :)

7. MaxToMinimum

MaxToMinimum President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +313
    Are you currently taking offers for clearing jobs?
    I have a 200x200x7 I need cleared, (All under ground)

8. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +333
  9. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
    I am returning to TeamWorldEdit full-time. I will not be fully controlling the team that is Alarah's job. I am proud for all TeamWorldEdit has accomplished in the past months and I am proud to return by their side.

10. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +333
    Welcome back, friend. Your return and assistance will ensure an even stronger performance

11. VTFAN8

VTFAN8 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +115
    General Information:

In-Game Name: VTFAN8

Date you joined ECC: A long long time ago

Desired Position: I can repair people's tools and I just wanna break stuff.

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff7

Shovel: eff 5

Axe: eff 5

Shears(Optional): I can get some if neccessary

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 1200 something

Excavation: 700 something

Woodcutting: 200 something

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I want to break lots of stuff for money because I'm good at that

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I can break lots of stuff for longer, I have more features and I'm a pretty friendly guy

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes, july is a busy month but I'll be good for the days I'm in town.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? Of course

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? nah

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? yeah

12. Jose0213

Jose0213 Ex-Senior SuperMod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +264
    General Information:

In-Game Name: Jose0213

Date you joined ECC: 4 Months ago

Desired Position: Any available positions

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff 5, Unbr 3, Fort 3

Shovel: Eff 5, Unbr 3, Fort 3

Axe: Eff 5, Unbr 3, Silk Touch

Shears(Optional): None but if needed i will get!

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 172

Excavation: 105

Woodcutting: 41

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I need something to do on the server that can help me earn money, and give me something to do!

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I am a very great overall person who has no problems with anyone on the server, I also posses a lot of useful donation features!

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes, I am sometimes on the server for the whole day!

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? Yes, absolutely!

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I have /tpa, /back, water, pyro+, and flying

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? Yes, of course!

#72 Jose0213, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  13. GoatsRMeLife

GoatsRMeLife Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +342
    General Information:
    In-Game Name: GoatsRMyLife
    Date you joined ECC: June 7 2016
    Desired Position:
    Laborer - Land clearing or Laborer - Land filling

TOOLS:
    Pickaxe
    : eff 5 unb 3 fort 3 , eff 3 silk 1
    Shovel: eff 5 unb 3 fort3
    Axe: eff 5 silk unb3

MCMMO-STATS:
    Mining: 184
    Excavation: 89
    Woodcutting: 117

OTHER INFORMATION:

I like helping people progress and get their towns ready
    What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?
    Just cleared out my town in the desert and i like working hard till i finish the job
    Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?
    yes
    Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? yes

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?
    I enjoy doing this
    Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending
    notification
    yes

#73 GoatsRMeLife, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  14. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder

Ratings:
    +453
    General Information:

Date you joined ECC: I'm not sure i never wrote it down :(
    Desired Position: Land Clearer/Land Filler

Tools:
    Pic: Eff IV Unbreaking III
    Shovel: Eff V Silk I Unbreaking III
    Axe: Eff V Unbreaking III
    Shears: None

MCMMO

Mining: 17( I never really go mining)
    Excavation: 10
    Woodcutting: 3

Other Information:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I want to join Team World Edit because I have free time and I Have helped clear land before so why not join a team.
    What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I have patients, Time and Diligence to get the job done soon and well.
    Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes i am.
    Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? Yes
    Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? Because I have a good Shovel I would suggest putting me on jobs with a lot of dirt or pairing me with a eff 7 person.

Thanks for your Time.

15. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme

Ratings:
    +128
    General Information:

In-Game Name: DaEpicMiner326

Date you joined ECC: Jul 13, 2016

Desired Position: Land Clearer

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff7 (on a payment plan atm half way done with payments)

Shovel: Eff 5 (got ext++ so no need for unb)

Axe: Eff5 Unb 3 Silk

Shears(Optional): Eff3 may upgrade sooner or latter

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 1173

Excavation: 1012

Woodcutting: 388

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? For the whole month half I have been here I have been clearing and dont see myself stoping anytime soon. Done 1 200x200 clear and working on another about 1/2 done just clearing stone and need to place dirt.

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I work like a robot and rarely take breaks except to eat and when real life calls. I try to be as efficent as I can and clear in patterns/steps

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? I can and will as needed, I am almost robot like in this sense.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? I barely have bad blood with anyone and this is no exception. I will try my best to work with everyone and I have had past leadership experience in real life (eagle scout and army JROTC staff).

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I got extra features that are useful like fly, ext++ and water that will be beneficial as well.

Do you agree to let your employer know when you wish to resign, and agree not to quit without sending notification? Yes I agree to notify my employer when conditions change for me.

#75 DaEpicMiner326, Aug 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  16. CCCPofAmerica

CCCPofAmerica Slobville
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +36
    General Information:

In-Game Name:
    @CCCPofAmerica

Date you joined ECC:
    March 2014

Desired Position:
    The MF in charge. Just kidding, someone that makes money.

TOOLS:

Pickaxe:
    Eff 7, Unb 3, Silk Touch
    Eff 7, Unb 3, Silk Touch
    Eff 7, Unb 3, Silk Touch
    Eff 5, Unb 3, Fort 3 x27

Shovel:
    Eff5, Unb 3, Silk Touch

Axe:
    Eff10, Unb 3, silk

Shears(Optional):
    Max

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining:
    1310 (Roughly always changing)

Excavation:
    600 (Roughly always changing)

Woodcutting:
    1075 (Roughly always changing)

OTHER INFORMATION:

Yo, I love digging holes, and making money

I have dug a lot of holes in my time on ECC, most notably digging and building my 600x200x3 farm on bedrock. That sucked but was fun.

Yeah, took me months for my farm

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?
    Yeah

Not really

17. DaEpicMiner326

DaEpicMiner326 Living Embodiment of a Meme

Ratings:
    +128
    Edited to current stats and changed eff5 pick to eff7

18. d_face012

d_face012 Builder

Ratings:
    +323
  19. mx_oliver

mx_oliver Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +215
    Idk if any of you have seen my status but I am quitting ECC in 8 days and will be very inactive after that. Many days I will be off the whole day and the only days I will be on at all, I will be on for an hour or less. I am getting a dog in 8 days. I mean a puppy. a 7 1/2 week old puppy. theonly reason I play ECC is because my life is boring and I got nothing else to do. My dream has come true and i'm getting a dog now so there's no need for ecc

Bye guys

20. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder

Ratings:
    +561
    Welcome to the quitters club @MollyZhu :)
    I must warn you, quitting isn't coming back on every once and awhile...
    Good luck with your lil' pupper, mines such a handful!