The Return of 'Team World Edit'

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Alarah, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Alarah

Alarah ECC's Newest Sponsor!
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334

Your enthusiasm is definitely appreciated. Tools are a little low, as is your time on server, However, if you are willing, i can place you into a probationary position, for a period of 1 month. :)

After which time, if improvements have been made to the tools, and you are active, etc you will be made a full member of TWE.

2. ThomasVerth

ThomasVerth Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +615
    General Information:

In-Game Name: ThomasVerth

Date you joined ECC: oct 3

Desired Position: i woud start as a land fill Laborer but i want to move up to Land Filling Supervisor some time soon

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: eff 5 un 3

Shovel: max

Axe: max

Shears(Optional): max shers

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 114

Excavation: 139

Woodcutting: 66

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit?
    it is one of my best sills
    What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?
    i have excavated 2 towns and have built around 45% of a 200x200x4 farm
    Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?
    yes
    Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?
    of course
    Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?
    i know i have not bin here for 6 months but this is my best sills on ecc.
    also i have the featurs water fly tpa (buy them with ecc mouney).

#22 ThomasVerth, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
  3. KindaGoku

KindaGoku Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +31
    General Information:

In-Game Name: AcTiVeMonkey

Date you joined ECC: December 26,2012

Desired Position: Laborer - Land clearing

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Efficiency 7, Unbreaking 3, Silk Touch

Shovel: Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3, Fortune 3

Axe: Efficiency 5 , Unbreaking 3, Silk

Shears(Optional): None

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 511

Excavation: 213

Woodcutting: 170

OTHER INFORMATION:

I would want to join Team World Edit because it always feels so nice doing the things for people that would usually take an eternum to do. It's a nice way of helping the community, especially helping them get started on their big projects! :)

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?
    I tend to be the most efficient worker who gets the job done, and if conversation does strike up, I am a really nice person to talk to.

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?
    Of course I am willing to spend just several hours, or more, land clearing for someone. It's not like I have too much on my hands. I am always free and ready to do a land clearing job :)

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?
    Yes, I am willing to set aside the personal differences with everyone else working the job with me and enjoy the time with them, rather than argue every minute.

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?
    I am really hard working and if proof need be, just send me a message or mail me on the server and I will be happy to show you a major clearing project I, myself, am solely working on.

4. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334

Accepted

Welcome to team world edit gentlemen. Please stay tuned for job assignments :)

5. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    Closed to new applicants (for a short period of time) Assessing employee:job ratios.

APPLICATIONS NOW BEING ACCEPTED

#25 Alarah, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  6. Shadowblox95

Shadowblox95 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +18
    General Information:

In-Game Name: ShadowBlox95

Date you joined ECC: March 22, 2012

Desired Position: Land Filling

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff 5, Unb 3, Fortune 3

Shovel: Eff 5

Axe: Diamond

Shears(Optional): Normal

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 321

Excavation: 186

Woodcutting: 41

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit?:
    Honestly, for the pay, and to help by filling towns (I know how hard it is doing it by yourself!)

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied?:
    Fly/Speed and motivation/dedication.

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed?:
    Yes! I will make sure most jobs are same-day.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with?:
    Completely, I've worked on many teams. The main goal is finishing for the client, not getting along with everyone (although I will try :) )

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application?:
    I will stay very committed to the filling jobs and will be able to complete them fast. I also have tons of dirt if TWE needs some.

7. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    Welcome to the team! stand by for assignment :) (pm me in game :p)

8. RandomCat7

RandomCat7 #AlwaysSmeefy
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +836
    Interested in applying after name change is handled ;) You should receive an application from RandomCat7 soon! :p

#28 RandomCat7, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
  9. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    General Information:

In-Game Name: imSwag__

Date you joined ECC: Jan 19, 2016

Desired Position: Land Clearing

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: EFF 5

Shovel: Regular diamond

Axe: EFF 3 & FORT3 UNB3

Shears(Optional): Regular

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 8

Excavation: 2

Woodcutting: 4

I apologize for my lack of McMMO, I don't go mining often, and I don't do tree farming either :/

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I've heard many good things about Team world edit, and how helpful they are. I would like to join because I would love to work together as a community to help other members of the server family :)

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I would say that I am a hard worker, and I don't give up as easily as others. Although I may lack in tools and McMMO, I'm confident I can make up for it with my positive attitude :D

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes, I am able to dedicate my time.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? I get along with almost anyone, as I like to see what I have in common with other people, and not our differences. If not, I am perfectly fine with working with someone I'm not a fan of.

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I would like to thank you for giving me the chance to apply, and I wish good luck for all other applicants! :)

10. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    Sounds good :)

Accepted :) stay tuned for job info. reorganization in progress.

11. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Ok! I will be online for 1-2 hrs a day during Monday-Fridays, and 2-3 hrs a day during Weekends.

I'll be awaiting your response :)

12. HUBBLACA

HUBBLACA Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    General Information:

In-Game Name: HUBBLACA

Date you joined ECC: 01/21/2016

Desired Position: Laborer- land clearing

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Diamond Pick

Shovel: Diamond Shovel

Axe: Diamond Axe

Shears(Optional): Regular

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 6

Excavation: 1

Woodcutting: 3

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? I enjoy working with others on large scale projects like these.

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? It's hard for me to grow tired of clearing jobs.

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? Yes. I most often am.

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? I usually don't hold grudges with anyone, I respect everyone.

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I spoke with Alarah directly and I very much anticipate being apart of this team.

13. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    Edit Sorry didn't mean to post

#33 ScopicX, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  14. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    ACCEPTED Welcome to TeamWorldEdit! Job information to follow.

15. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    Team World Edit is Hiring. Full and part time positions available!

16. Mexicantdomc

Mexicantdomc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    General Information:

In-Game Name:MexiCantDoMC

Date you joined ECC:Jan 15 2016

Desired Position: Anywhere you want me to be

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: Eff V For III Unb III

Shovel: Eff V Unb III

Axe: Eff V Unb III

Shears(Optional): None

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 115

Excavation: 39

Woodcutting: 17

OTHER INFORMATION:

I really have nothing to do and i like building and destroying thing and i need the money
    I dont get bored easily so i can go for legit hours on end
    oh ofcorse i have done builds that take more than 5 hours to do in ecc
    yea i do not actully hate anyone on this server
    i dont have fly or fly + so if i die i would appreciate it if one of you guys pick up my stuff and thats its i think

#36 Mexicantdomc, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  17. P1ppen

P1ppen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14
    General Information:
    In-Game Name: P1ppen

Date you joined ECC: December 2015

Desired Position: Land clearing and Filling

TOOLS:

Pickaxe: diamond 'flux pickaxe' efficiency 5 unbreaking 3

Shovel: Diamond

Axe: Diamond

Shears(Optional): 3 Sets of shears

MCMMO-STATS:

Mining: 25

Excavation:1

Woodcutting:1

OTHER INFORMATION:

Why do you want to join Team World Edit? You guys are well organised, well regarded, and will offer reliable services to others -who wouldn't want to be part of that?

What work place skills do you possess that make you more qualified than others who have applied? I've got the perseverance to keep going at a job, so you know Ill get it done

Some jobs may take several hours to complete. Are you willing and able to dedicate enough time to the job, as needed? I have the time to do it, and it would be my top priority, but On weekdays I may have to stop, sleep and then resume the job the next day

Being a part of Team World Edit is like being a member of any team. You may not get along with everyone else working with the company. Are you willing and able to set aside personal differences while working a job with someone you may not get along with? I like to think I don't fight with many people, as like you said, we would often work solo. I can 100% say that I would put any fights aside to get the job done

Anything else you would like Team World Edit to take into consideration when making their decision on this application? I realise I haven't been on ECC for as long as you would like, but I consider myself capable and hardworking, so please consider my application

Thank you for reading my Application,
    P1ppen

#37 P1ppen, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  18. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    @P1ppen plz edit in your mcmmo skills for me so i can have them on employee records :) (use the command /mcstats in game)

19. Alarah

EcoDollars:
    $19,999,999
    Ratings:
    +334
    As for you, sir. Accepted. Welcome to Team World Edit. Contact me in game for job information

20. P1ppen

P1ppen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +14

edited!, also changed my tools as Ive brought some more