The Mystery of the /cprivating chest. (Read it is OnTopic)

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Swanton007, Sep 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swanton007

Swanton007 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys... Yea. At my house there is a chest that a Cprivated mutiple times. For some reason it just becomes un-cprivated. Recently all my stuff in the chest was stolen, then the chest was locked. I contacted a mod and he/she said that they couldn't do anything about it because it wasn't locked in the 1st place. Now i cant prove to you that it was locked but i SWEAR it was. They same thing happened before when one of my friends was helping build my place. I fell and died he got my drops and was nice to put it in the chest. I asked him how he did it and he said it was open. I then was like "WTF"??? and locked it. I was wondering if you could refund some of the items lost they are:

2 stacks of dirt
    900(ish) stone steps
    45 or so redstone dust
    28-35 iron ingots

Thanks if u could refund thoes it would be great.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also I would like to appeal on behalf of Swanton101 (my brother). I told a mod not to ban him, (he greifed my house) and the mod said ok i wont ban him... but i think he was banned. He also said that there was 2 pieces of wool laying around so he took them. Is that the reason why. If so he is sorry and says he wont do it again.

Thanks
    Swanton007

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    Re: The Mystery of the /cprivating chest. (Read it is OnTopi

about the chest privating thing we cant really give you items back but i can check who did it and you can confront him in a civilized manner.
    and about swanton101 he griefed a whole building and i banned him for it.

edit:i checked the chests around you and it didnt say anything except for your actions. (if i missed the chest the tell me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.