The Grand Wedding of LaggyTryHard and Fescht

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 31, 2024.

1. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,391
    On the night of Saturday, January 27th, we were witness to the peak of a epic romance. The wedding of @LaggyTryHard and @Fescht, hosted by ClarinetPhoenix (yeah that's me), and officiated by @MattBrpQc

@BobbyBlack was The Best Man and @FiFyFoFumOtter was The Flower Girl.

The Venue:
    [​IMG]

The Groom and The Groom:
    [​IMG]

The Groom and Groom and the Officiate:
    [​IMG]

The Best Man and The Flower Girl
    [​IMG]

The Family and Friends keepsake photo:
    [​IMG]
    There was plenty of party, cake and fun to be had. If you missed it, you really missed out!

I think Laggy married Fescht for his money though, what do you guys think!?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 31, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  2. FiFyFoFumOtter

FiFyFoFumOtter does NOT eat mayo on chipotle burritos
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +173
    I've been thoroughly immersed in scrutinizing the in-game union of Fescht and Laggy T. Ryhard, a ceremony in which I had the privilege of serving as the flower girl. It's imperative that I share my firsthand account, laden with conviction, that money was unequivocally not the driving force behind their marriage.
    Here are the key observations and emotions that support this contention:

1. In-Game Chat Logs: Having had access to intimate in-game conversations between Fescht and Laggy, I can attest that their exchanges were rife with genuine affection and love. Money was not the focal point; it was an afterthought in the narrative of their connection.
    2. Public Displays of Affection: As the flower girl, I bore witness to the public displays of affection that marked their union. Each gesture, from crafting matching items to constructing symbols of love, emanated sincerity and devotion. It was evident that their focus was on one another, not on any virtual wealth.
    3. Late-Night Mining Expeditions: Being part of the late-night mining expeditions, I can vouch for the shared enthusiasm and joy they derived from exploring the virtual mines together. Their connection went beyond the acquisition of in-game resources; it was rooted in shared experiences and mutual enjoyment.
    4. Joint Building Projects: As the flower girl, I observed the meticulous planning and execution of joint building projects that reflected a commitment beyond material wealth. The structures they erected weren't just virtual edifices; they were manifestations of their emotional investment in each other.
    5. The Enchanted Wedding Altar: I can confirm the existence of the enchanted wedding altar, having been present at the ceremony. The enchantment wasn't just a spectacle; it symbolized the profound love shared between Fescht and Laggy. Money played no part in the magic of that moment.

I want to emphasize, with all the fervor and emotion I can muster, that Fescht and Laggy T. Ryhard's in-game marriage was a celebration of true love. As the flower girl, I was enveloped in an atmosphere of authenticity and heartfelt commitment that transcended any virtual currency.
    Let us collectively dispel the notion that money was the motive for this union. Fescht and Laggy's love story is a testament to the genuine connections that can be forged within the digital realms of our beloved EcoCityCraft.

With heartfelt sincerity,
    otter
    Flower Girl Extraordinaire

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,320
    Wow didnt know Fescht was a family man, cant wait for the kids to come out!

4. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    I thought this whole day was a fever dream, didn't think it actually happened

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. MattBrpQc

MattBrpQc EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +327
    As the official officiate at this official ECC wedding, I can ratify and confirm, beyond a shadow of a doubt that Laggy T. Ryhard did in fact marry Fescht for his money and nothing else at all in the whole wide world. Also, the flower girl completely lied about everything and should never be taken seriously by anyone.

-Sincerely,
    The official officiate,

MattBBQ

• Happy Happy x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,278
    HOW DID MY MAN LAGGY GET MARRIED AND I'M NOW JUST LEARNING ABOUT THIS!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List