The Complaint Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Garrett25c, Jun 4, 2013.

?

Do you think that EcoCity needs to work on there amount of complaints?

1. Yes, there are to many silly complaints.

25 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. No, the complaints are all good.

15 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Dccciz

Dccciz Nicememer55
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,061
    Garrett, also, one more point. The poll is too small to have an influence on the opinion. Less than 50 people voted of the hundreds of people who play. I agree that builders and ecoleaders should have equal say, but most of the other players don't see it that way. kconahan and knears2000 I agree with both of you so much.

2. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    I tend to agree with garrett.

There are many many complaints that have people just taddling on others.

Now, I know that garrett did not mean to bash starleana personally. Starleana's complaint just so happened to be the one garrett saw. I know he could have done it without names, but I don't blame him on this, and i don't have anything against starleana.

Many people dismiss garrett because of his time on the server. This is an invalid reason and arguement. If he saw 7+ silly complaints, he saw them. He doesn't need to be here for 2 years to see them. While yes, if he was here for a few months, it would either: Make him see it's not a problem, or make him see it's a bigger problem.

For those that say, "it only happens during staff apps." Even if this is true (which has not been proven either way), it is still an invalid arguement. Even if we only get silly complaints for 2 hours on Friday between 6:00-8:00Pm Est. That is still a problem.
    Even if we only get em during staff apps, we need to get rid of it. That's still bad, even if it's only for a small time.

So all in all, this is a problem we need to discuss.

3. Garrett25c

Garrett25c Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +9

Thank you for understanding which most people do not!

4. knears2000

knears2000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,958
    Jason, he deliberately attacked starleana then went on to say how ouR complaints are pointless and we should complain things that are. Of importance to him, not the person reporting.

5. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470

First of all, he did not deliberately attack starleana. Starleana just so happened to be the post that he noticed. I bet if i looked through all the complaints for the past 6 months i could start pointing fingers at dozens of people.

And yes, he is correct, sometimes people's complaints are pointless and just angry people trying to taddle on someone who has done nothing wrong. Believe me, I've done it once myself. Someone said something rather upsetting to me and i complained on them, almost knowing full well they didn't break any rules.

6. Garrett25c

Garrett25c Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +9

I didn't attack her at all, I simply used the freshest example that I could find.

7. timbobzimbob

timbobzimbob Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Its the internet, that is impossible.

8. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    The only reason it's impossible is because everyone believes it's impossible :p

9. asiasi27

asiasi27 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    Tim's right star had to tattletale on him because he said "nobody cares." You can solve yoir own problems. Hey revan tim said nobody cares so please ban him.

10. TurkeyG3

TurkeyG3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +38
    i don't think there is anything wrong with the types of complaints being posted, provided there is evidence that supports the complaint.

respect should be given to andrewkm for allowing the complaints section to be publicly visible as it provides transparency for what problems there might be on the sever and how the problems are delt with by staff.

Garrett25c while you have every right to raise your opinions and concerns about the complaints section, i don't think you understand the value of system for staff and other players to be able to freely search it. if i was to enter into a loan with another player, i could easily search their name to see if there has been previous problems with that player. i could then base my own opinion about wether to trust that player or not based on the type of complaints found.

11. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    He didn't say we should keep people from viewing complaints, just that they should be taking more seriously.