Thank you to everyone for a wonderful 2 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by padsen, Apr 27, 2017.

?

How cool is Padsen

1. He is the coolest player on Ecc

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  2. He is prety cool

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  3. He is a resident, and therfor isn't cool, just like Matrix_Rep

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  4. He is a "foot" - rein

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. I beat him in lotto once lol

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  1. padsen

padsen Glory to Arstotzka!
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,643
    Before all you start yelling "Y U riting this st00pid long messag for only 2 yrs. I have been heer for likee 9 yrs." ... ... I just wanted to say thank you to all my friends.

Well... In three days I will have been on this server for 2 years. I predict I won't have time to write this in the next few days so I'll post it now.
    This server is the best server I have ever been on. It has everything that I like about a game. 1: working hard to get to be the best in the game (which I never did, cus lotto and Matrix_Rep existed), 2: a fun community. Even though we are small in numbers right now compared to when I started playing 2 years ago, the community is still great, 3: Staff members that respond to your questions/complaints (I don't care if you think our staff system sucks, it is awesome compared to some other servers I've been on...) and 4: Actually being fun (It would be funner if I could use most of the redstone stuff and do things with pistons/observers/despencers/hoppers and make cool doors/farms (of course that would kill the economy... so not happening!) however minecraft is fun anyway).

My first thank you goes to JamieSinn and andrewkm. Thank you to both of you for keeping this server up for us for so long. I don't care if there is no updates, if the server is up, and lotto exists, I am happy. Also thank you to andrewkm for giving me the feat "water" for free (HA beat that everyone else! I got it Free!!!) during a test for a medal thingy (don't ask me how it works).

My second big thank you goes to suburbsomeone... We all know what happened. Suburb was always my main role model for a "quality ecc player" and I have tried to be nice to everyone just like all my memories of him.

My third thank you goes to thebluepickle, Imstomp, and noahpvp... jk

Without these people below I would have probably quit the server along time ago for various reasons. Thank you so much guys! I will also put a note if something was specially special about any of these people.

@SarahGH Sarah, who will probably never be able to read this. Thank you for everything. Giving me free money, doing favors for me, complementing my builds. My server experience would be dead without you. RIP SARAHGH 2016-2017
    @halfdooomed
    @Mcguy65 fyi everyone, type /warp mcgland2 for good deals. Also, mcguy, you were always the only nice owner of diamondbay.
    @matrix_rep Thank you for taking millions of my dollars, also, we should do bj again sometime.
    @DarkAtaraxia thank you for the 800k that one time. It has been "donated" to matrix_rep
    @ScopicX
    @strongpelt
    @xX3PICREBELXx Thank you for teaching me how to do bj so i could lose millions to matrix_rep with my knowlege.
    @Kick_Me_1235 you were always just a substitute matrix_rep
    @oootopia
    @Ozzyblack21
    @MollyZhu
    @Emmehh
    @RaginDevonian (you were semi important but not as important as these guys...)

Special thanks to:
    @Reincarnated_ You know why
    @TomKFC Next lotto I win and you ask for money I'll maybe give you some. JK he just called me a noob as I was writing this in a pm.
    @xCudstuts and @Mega_Tron_11 for being the owners of my first town I remember living in

If I "missed" you and you feel like you made a special difference in my life tell me, I'll add you.

And with that! Lets go for another 2 years!

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 padsen, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  2. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    Glad I can be friendly towards you, for many more! Gratz @padsen :)

3. Reincarnated_

Reincarnated_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +1,333
    Y U riting this st00pid long messag for only 2 yrs. I have been heer for likee 9 yrs.

4. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,451
    If you ever need a place to "donate" ;) your money give me a shout!

5. Ozzyblack21

Ozzyblack21 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12,433
    (When you get tagged but nothing is said about you)

6. greenobeano

greenobeano Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +383
    Good job, young nub. How about another 2 years?

7. ScopicX

ScopicX Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +854
    I beat you in lotto once.

8. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings: