[Survivor/Nether Application]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Builders+)' started by Justin19988991, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin19988991

Justin19988991 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    ■IGN:Justin19988991
    ■Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:Yes, i do have the applicable cost in my balance
    ■How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban):I farmed pumpkins,Auctions,and Sold my old plots back to the president.
    ■Have you read all our rules and information regarding the nether:Yes, i have
    ■The owner handles applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. As well be aware you will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?:Yes i understand i must wait for changes to happen and to take care when applying for server features.

2. Camcliff

Camcliff Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Added, locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.