[Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SubaruIsBestBoo, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alpert3925

alpert3925 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,086
    Basically everything navy said I agree with, But I will give my own answers anyway.

1. See my above post in response to revan
    2. See my above post in response to revan
    3. See my above post in response to revan
    4. Mods can make something up in order to get them to talk, Like telling them they have a question. I don't know anyone that wouldn't respond to a mod that said they need to ask them something. Obviously they could get creative with this, Just a little trick to figure it out.
    5. Kuke said that it is the users fault if they ignore a mod. So, if you ignore a mod then you are risking missing this.
    6. In the message they pm the user with make sure the tutorial to how to post a screen shot is included. Also, make sure to tell them to take a screenshot with F2 to be 100% sure there is no BS involved.
    7. Highly unlikely that it will happen. If it does, the mod would tell the user that he/she cannot log off and the message will be resent
    8. Same as 7
    9. I think you can use logic on this one.
    10. Assuming this question is for navy I will leave it out.

2. SubaruIsBestBoo

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +373
    >They haven't added my method
    Please tell me how many suggestions get approved.
    The answer is "Not very many". Some that could help don't even get approved, it isn't a surprise.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    ...not all the staff members do this, and there really isn't one. In all likelihood, a majority of players will be smart enough to hide their hacked clients for this type of process, because literally the only action that could possible come of this is them getting banned for hacking. A rule which catches the, frankly, stupid, minority is not worth wasting the staffs time with. Before you tell me that "staff have time, I see them actually having fun therefore they have time to be wasted", I really don't see what experience you have on staff to qualify that argument.

4. SubaruIsBestBoo

Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +373
    You said something about experience on staff. Staff is picked by being a mod's friend. If enough staff members are okay with a person that is a mod's friend, they will most likely be picked.

5. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    You're avoiding my point by pulling a cheap shot against staff. Stop deflecting the point.

#105 Nicit6, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.