Denied [Suggestion] /sell all problems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Toymaster3, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toymaster3

Toymaster3 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +64
    Here is a list of items I think shoudn't be able to be sold with /sell all and reasons.

Torches - Why are torches even sellable? It's annoying when I have a bag full of fresh ores to sell and I type /sell all and bam torches gone no more mining.

Food - Same thing with torches, I wanna sell all and loose my food. Bam starving.

Saddles/Golden Apples - These rare items found in dungeons are worth 0.05$. Atleast bump up the price and not have it sell with /sell all.

Netherstars - Reasons we all know.

Thanks!

-Jace

2. ChefCraft19

ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +433
    I believe the '/sell' prices for all of those items would have to be removed. Honestly, I don't see that happening, so I've come up with ways to try to help you avoid losing these items to '/sell all' :)

Instead of carrying torches while mining, turn up your gamma setting in your .minecraft folder.Everything will be bright as day, and it's legal.(If you need help with this just ask)

For food, I feel your pain. I now use /eec(brings up ender chest anywhere). Before I had that feature, I would carry a single chest. Place it down, throw food(and anything else really) into it before using '/sell all'

For nstars, go to a station before voting and sell them right away, or if collecting, go to your storage.

I'm not sure why the price is so low on saddles/golden apples, but neither have high demand from what I have seen. If you wish to keep them however, they can be thrown into the chest with food. I personally just auction them if I ever find them as I have no use for them currently

Hope this helps!

#2 ChefCraft19, Jun 4, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,091
    It's best to use the suggestions above regarding avoiding these issues, as well as familiarize yourself with all the different variations of /sell all that we have. We won't be cutting anything else out of /sell all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.