Accepted [Suggestion] PerfectFit Kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by a18greek18, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Change PerfectFit Kit - Change the enchants on this armor kit to make it play as it sounds. To be a perfect fit for general scenarios and to be durable.

1x Respiration 3 Unbreaking 2 Leather Helmet -> 1x Protection 2 Unbreaking 3 Leather Helmet
    1x Thorns 3 Unbreaking 2 Leather Chestplate -> 1x Thorns 3 Unbreaking 3 Leather Chestplate
    1x Protection 2 Leather Leggings -> 1x Protection 2 Unbreaking 3 Leather Leggings
    1x Feather Falling 3 Unbreaking 3 Leather Boots -> 1x Feather Falling 4 Unbreaking 3 Leather Boots

2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫

Ratings:
    +6,377
    +1 I think giving PF a buff will give it some more prominence and EA won't be the only armor kit everyone uses. Also if it becomes stronger/more equal to EA, then it gives more of an incentive for players to purchase it.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    IMO if we're gonna buff this, maybe just use the same enchants on like, gold armor?

I don't see these buffs really making very much of a difference.

4. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    My opinion on armor kits is that only 1 piece should be better than or equal to normal armor found in chests. With EA, for example, the boots are the highlight of the Kit. I personally think Gold armor with these enchants is a little bit too much of a buff, but maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle.

Actually, I have an idea. Too lazy to delete what I just wrote lol. Maybe have the thorns 1 Iron Boots with this Kit and remove them from the EA Kit? After all, the gold boots in EA are perfectly fine and work well with the kit's purpose. The thorns 1 iron boots would perfectly fit in with PF, and could give the Kit a pretty good buff.

5. Drewbo_

Drewbo_ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    +1, I use PF and any buff is good

6. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    These are buffing a kit, and overall, they don't actually change the resistance of the armor?
    Sorry, but I agree with nicit, I see no point to this.
    I'll change half the armor to be gold armor instead of leather, as that's something that would be a slightly more reasonable item to have.

Will be live after next maintenance.

#6 JamieSinn, Jun 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.