Denied [Suggestion] OreGen for Skyblock

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by twistedjonny, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    Minecraft Name: twistedjonny

Suggestion: Put the oregen plugin on skyblock

Reason: It gives a chance for everyone, kit or not, to generate all kinds of ore while using cobble generators. I'm not sure if you can adjust the rate at which ore will spawn while you mine your cobble, but maybe lower the rate if you can or raise it as you see fit for the server. Others please feel free to add other suggestions as it pertains to this as well. I don't have much experience with it at all, I just know it's a cool idea.

Any Other Information: Not really

Link To This Plugin/Is this a custom addition?: Not sure if this is the latest or not. https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/oregen2

2. Kaslan

Kaslan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    I don't like this plug-in for skyblock, every mineral should be accessible regardless of rank through challenges so this is really not necessary and really breaks the mineral economy.

3. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    lol everything breaks the "economy" according to you. Not everyone has 6 years of experience with skyblock such as you and your team. Plus, there really is no "economy" right now at all anyways. Also, we don't all play hours per day. So we don't all have the time to complete tons of challenges all the time.

4. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
  5. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    Someone said it wasn’t and then when I mentioned it to Andrew he said suggest it. Soooo...sorry.

6. Kaslan

Kaslan Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +50
    Yeah there's a learning curve, and right now the economy Is taking shape with the addition of Auction. Give it a week and most things will have a price.

Learn how to do things and you'll start advancing much quicker.

7. twistedjonny

Ratings:
    +184
    All I need to know is that you just have to place tons of blocks and build lots of iron and gold farms. It’s grindy as hell and seems more like a job to try and be competitive. The prizes at the end of the year that I saw mentioned will be near impossible for a solo person at the rate the teams are throwing blocks down. Sorry I just wanted something a little different and that is a neat idea.

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I've discussed this with several AEM'ers and other players.
    Stuff like this is reserved for a game-mode known as OP Skyblock.

EcoCityCraft's SkyBlock will not be OP. This was one of the major apparent mistakes of the late AEM SkyBlock, and we will not be heading in that direction. Adding stuff like this and leaning towards an OP style of this game-mode would require changing everything.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.