Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaylorBros22 ***Ex-EcoLegend***
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,227
    Change the rules so that you can file 1 report but include multiple users on it, and maybe even have both LWCs and Trade Sign Removals on 1 thread.
    Why?
    • Less threads in the section
    • Makes the life of SMods a lot easier- they just have to look at one thread instead of, for example, 20.
    • Town Owners can file 1 request and this saves them time so they can get on with other things, especially since LWCs can be a pain to do!
    • I don't see a problem in letting a user file 1 request for multiple users- if someone can explain that'd be nice.
    • SMods can simply remove the LWCs and then tag the Game Admin group (as we used to) to remove the trade sign(s).
    I know this was changed in February but I don't really see a logical reason why it was changed.

-Taylor

2. oootopia Utopian
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,954
    I see it being very manageable as is at the moment and at least somewhat more confusing that way. Most lwcs are for multiple locks per user so multiple locks per multiple user and that might get a bit unclear.

And this way if one part of the lwc is incorrect it only holds up that one bit instead of a whole theoretical town's worth of lwcs held up over an error on one bit.

-1 for me for now.

• Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,061
    I changed this after discussing with some staff at the time and noticing that LWC's would be held up due to issues with a particular users lock, and it was always rather annoying to me to have to wander around and deal with several players locks on one thread.

anyway point by point here:
    This isn't a benefit. This is a section for threads to be made about work that needs to be done. There's no benefit to being less threads, it simply means there are less threads.
    ...how does that actually help anything? If anything, an LWC that would be divided into 20 threads now would be quite a bit of work and that having it as separate threads makes it easier to divide and share. As well, any errors can be cleanly responded to instead of throwing a laundry list of issues to the player filing them.
    They still have to collect all the same information, which for me always seems to be the biggest hassle. Sure, it may save a little time, but the trade off gives a far more manageable section for SMods/GA's.
    Not a benefit, just something that can happen.

• Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  4. zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Let's say someone posts one massive thread containing LWC's of several users in their town, each one with a few locks that need to be removed. Having one thread containing a massive amount of LWC's, from different users, would be very annoying for the staff to deal with. And... it all has to be done at once. The point of having multiple threads is so that the staff can do LWC's one by one, instead of all at once. More threads isn't necessarily a bad thing. -1

#4 zevzero, Oct 14, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  5. JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.