Accepted [Suggestion] End Revamp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WreckitRalphed, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    Minecraft Name: OhMrsKittyKat

Let me start off by saying, I understand your only argument against PvP that "Ecc isn't a PvP server", but why have the End / Nether PvP then? Why have SG? I don't give a shit that we arn't a PvP server, doesn't mean that our PvP aspects should be broken.

Suggestion: Massive End revamp. This will be broken down into many suggestions.
    1) Ender Dragon random spawn - Have a server wide message that an Ender Dragon has spawned in the End and let it be till it is killed.

2) Remove Fly. (You still have your fly in the mining and nether, don't complain how you lose part of your feature as you weren't even given End flying at the time that you purchased it, complainers.)

3) Remove Vanish. Why have the End PvP when you can't even attack players who have Vanish which is practically GOD MODE.

4) Remove /feed. Unlimited Health = Broken for PvP. Gives a market for high tiered food such as Steak/Pork.

5) Remove Speed. We should keep the End as vanilla as possible. Gives a market for Speed potions.

6) Remove Pyro+ from the End. Gives a market for Fire Resist Potions.

7) Ender Pearls from $3 to $5-$10

Reason: The End is completely broken. (along with anything that has PvP enabled)

*Going to keep adding ideas to this as they come.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 WreckitRalphed, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I'll discuss parts of this with @Server Admin team and come to some conclusions.

3. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    I like the suggestion.

Although im pretty sure when Aether was here, part of the description for Fly/Speed was that it was enabled there.
    And people could make the point that they bought Aether because they wanted to build and they had fly. And they had there rank transferred to access to The End.

I think there needs to be some revamping as i dont think its anywhere near worth 20k currently.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    That point is kind of moot though because you only needed Fly to fly in the Aether but need Fly+ to fly in the end. (As well the end/aether ranks have nothing to do with features).

#4 Nicit6, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  5. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    This is true but the point remains if you bought fly to fly in the Aether,
    And the Aether was removed and switched to The End. Your rank crosses over, but nothing else, some people will be irritated by that. Twas my point.

6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    But my point is if you did that, you're likely already annoyed, as the level of Fly you needed to fly in the Aether is the base level, and you'd still need to upgrade it to fly in the end.

7. WreckitRalphed

WreckitRalphed The Wise Old Man
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +768
    The Aether is not the End and has no connection. The Aether was gone before the End was even an idea i'm pretty sure. The rank was given to players who had Aether access as a gift since the Aether was taken away.

8. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    when was the end added o-o? And i like the suggestion. Although i would like to fly in the end but ya know i'll get over it if its removed.

9. miner1975

miner1975 є¢σмαѕтєя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +450
    I really really like this suggestion. Would give my pvp gear a use and would allow for clans and such to be created.

10. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    +1 miss when people actually PvP'd on this server, I think that this will help the cause

11. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    -1/+1

You're trying to create the old pvp world, except this time it costs money, which means even less people than went to the pvp world (is that even possible?). The End doesn't have enough in it to cost money and be pvp without fly+, vanish, or any of those other features that are extremely expensive.

I am however all in favor of Ender Dragon fights.

#11 12345shane, Jul 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  12. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Currently enderdragons are quite broken on our server. Literally caused a crash/rollback. We will look into the issues and once fixed we will get some enderdragon spawns going for sure!

Since those who bought FlyPlus bought it for the Mining, Nether and Aether worlds, I see no reason why there should be complaining about this change. We have removed Flying from the End.

I agree, vanish has been removed from the End.

I agree, feed + feedplus has been removed from the End.

This is already done with the above Fly change as Speed comes in the Fly package.

I agree, we have remove lava/fire immunity in the End world.

We are going to say no to this due to McMMO and Shake.

All in all most of this suggestion now approved and live. (Will need a quick restart within the next 30 minutes.)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.