Denied [Suggestion] Create chorus farming area (none pvp)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by spocklin, Jun 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spocklin

spocklin Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +62
    Minecraft Name: spocklin

Suggestion: Create an area either in the end or in the main world where chorus plants can be farmed without fear of getting killed 24/7.

Reason: I like being able to go somewhere in order to pvp but for me this is almost like the mining world was a few years ago. My suggestion is not to make the end completely pvp free but to make an area where people who want to play in the end, farming chorus plants, be able to do so without getting killed by other players. I know the counter argument is something like "get good scrub" or "don't play in the end if you don't want to pvp" but would it really be that bad to have the end be accessible for everyone who buys perms there? I will point out that this area can ONLY be farmed with flowers that YOU have gone out in the dangerous pvp area to farm with. Many players like myself want to be able to use the end for economic purposes but do not have the hundreds upon thousands of mcmmo levels stocked up in my combat skills and am unwilling to spend hundreds of extra hours doing so just to access something I have already paid for in ECD. This area wouldn't have to be that big and would just be a pvp deny area much like a pvp enabled area in the main world but in reverse.

Any Other Information: Someone has already built a communal chorus farm in the end for people to use but it is often stalked by those hardcore pvp players that just want to kill other players for their stuff. Again the argument that one should not play in the end if they do not want to pvp is the same that was used when the mining world was changed to non-pvp. Another argument that you can just avoid other players is pretty false due to the fact that you cannot control when people get on/off and in the end. Also people with /vanish can just hide from you and kill you without you knowing they were there in the first place.

Link To This Plugin/Is this a custom addition?: I'm not quite sure what to say on this part but I have no suggested plug-in.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. amarta0811

amarta0811 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
  3. spocklin

spocklin Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +62
    Read again before making lazy comments. Provide criticism and an actual argument to counter me and we can have a discussion. Otherwise don't bother commenting.

4. ZCSolstice

ZCSolstice Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +431
    The only reason chorus is at a decent price right now is because pvp is enabled in the end. It's not like much pvp goes on anyway.

5. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040

6. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0