[Suggestion] Anti Logging Plugin

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by riku1301, Aug 17, 2013.

1. riku1301

riku1301 Oʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XIII
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +382
    I see crashing coming up a lot and again i say i haven't seen it happen for the longest time now and even if rage was caused by it, the amount of rage that would be ended because of this would be so much more.

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ

Ratings:
    +6,925
    On my previous computer I CONSTANTLY crashed when I was PvPing, I know the same goes for a lot of people.

3. riku1301

riku1301 Oʀɢᴀɴɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ XIII

Ratings:
    +382
    The thing is they don't pvp if you have problems with crashing you can't pvp in the first place. If you crash you're gonna die either way.

4. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ

Ratings:
    +6,925
    I'm simply pointing out that people do indeed crash fairly often, although I myself didn't pvp because of it, I know many who still try and pvp.

5. Xslare

Xslare Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +44
    kukelekuuk00 You have the patience of a quadruple-amputee turtle. Kudos for not flipping the table by now.

In any case, Anti-logging plugins are some of the most broken plugins out there. Seriously, think about how they have to function to allow for a player to attack another player who has just disconnected. Also, think about how this plugin will then have to drop their inventory when the player doesn't even exist on the server anymore. Finally, think about the kind of Developers who want to spend their time creating a plugin like this; I sure as hell don't.

So yeah, aside from the fact that these plugins are unclean; they also chew up resources like crazy as well. Why are these silly things worth it?