Suggestion about shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by strongpelt, Apr 15, 2017.

1. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Very simple suggestion that might not be possible but I'd like to suggest it and see.
    Let people be able to set their buy history as private or something. What i mean by that is that we have an option that when we buy we don't appear in the recent support list.

Why? Some of us would prefer we keep our spending habits private.

That's all, like i said before i'm not sure if this can be implemented but it'd be nice.

2. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +992
    -1 I doubt they'll change this since you're probably the only person who cares whether people see how many ecodollars you buy. Just sell to other players, that way you get more money and their name shows up and not yours :^)

#2 NossaFlossa, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  3. Mcguy65

Mcguy65 Dirt
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +631
    Just make money in game, then you dont have to worry about people judging you.

4. strongpelt

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Also had a problem where i didn't trust someone so I said I didn't have money, got awkward when i later bought features and they messaged me about it all upset :/

5. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Lieing isn't the best thing to do as a staff member :^)

6. strongpelt

Ratings:
    +2,065
    Thought it was nicer than telling them I didn't trust them. this was also before staff :)

7. xX3PICREBELXx

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,608
    -1, WHAT A WASTE OF RESOURCES. Out of all the changes that could be implemented I think this should take the least priority since it literally means nothing, if you want to spend all your irl money on virtual EcoDollars u shouldn't have to try and hide it or be ashamed of the fact everything u have on ECC is via IRL money

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List