Accepted [Suggestion] A new way to make money, a new PVP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by KingNdm, Jun 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    I personally think adding a simple KitPVP to the server would make a great addition. Maybe some kits can be unlocked once you reach a certain amount of kills? +10000

2. Arithon

Arithon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58
    Exactly. The addition of the very high kit-free ratio killed the dying game. Not that that's a bad thing, it was a cancerous mess. Making it entirely irrelevant is certainly something to consider.

3. EmCurtShawn

EmCurtShawn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    +1

I'd LOVE to see this, might even attract new players.

4. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    +1 because why not. Worst case scenario its fails and we go back to the same ol' kinda bland ecc it is rn lol.

Anyway, I am more curious about how you saw the payment being implemented?

What I mean by this is would every kill just be a flat payment of $200 (just using that # as an example... We can change later)?? Or would it be scaled? Scaling would be something like an extra $100 for every extra kill (sort of like a kill streak). So first kill would be $200", second would then be $300, third would be $400, and so on but when you die, it resets back to the flat $200. This encourages players to actually continue to stay and fight, rather than getting a kill or 2 and then dying. Who knows, maybe there would be some sort of leaderboard that would hold "the highest kill streak". I know that thats something that alot of players would go for.

I can also potentially see this bringing back bounties. I had a slightly different idea of how it would work though. What if the higher current kill streak a certain player had, the higher payment you would recieve for ending their kill streak? So lets say that playerA is currently on a 5-killstreak and so his next kill would payout $600. But then playerB comes along and kills playerA so instead of collecting the base pay of $200, playerB would collect his base $200 PLUS playerA's killstreak payment of $600. So in total, playerB would get $800 total for that single kill. This would encourage players to become bounty hunters as well and seek out players with high streeks. Remember, the higher the other players streek, the higher the bounty reward you recieve for killing them.

Idk this is just something I got curious about and thought of while on my break at work lol. This is just a potential idea for the payment aspect of this suggestion since I hadnt seen any explanations or suggestions in it in this thread.

Btw this is all under the assunption that this is possible to do. If it is then I think something like this would only make it a little more interesting but if not, the. Just ignore this post

#84 THCOOL, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  5. Tullypup12

Tullypup12 Builder

Ratings:
    +453
    This sounds like a really cool Idea, and would bring a lot more fun to the server because it's a little boring now.
    +1000000000

6. Anty248

Anty248 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4

it is a very good suggestion that has come up a lot PVP its boring bring back true PvP and like a """"real hunger games"""" or even a PvE side to the game I would like to see some sort of addition or change to PvP maybe PvE I don't know but it could and should get a lot of are player base back I miss the 150 user days when it was just a fun place to be the server has a rustic charm to it that just need a few tweaks hear and there to make it better.

7. Hackney_Builder

Hackney_Builder Builder

Ratings:
    +205
    As a small-time PvPer, I would like to see a kits setup similar to SG at the moment.
    (all kits free with an 8 hour cooldown)

8. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040
    Is the point not to have kits?

9. SCgenesis

SCgenesis Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +245
    Yes please. +10000

10. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    There will be more ways to make money once we implement the AEM game modes. That is our main focus right now. In a way this is accepted just not exactly immediately with the Kit PVP.

#90 andrewkm, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.