Stuck on Loading Terrain until it disconnects me

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by NutsAndBees, Mar 6, 2019.

1. NutsAndBees

NutsAndBees Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +168
    Hello, I'm experiencing something similar to hazardousgrvy's problem, but with some differences.

I logged into the server successfully after many tries (due to poor internet connection) and used /warp bird. As per usual with laggy warping, I phased through the floor underneath the warp. I disconnected, thinking it would fix itself when I log back in as it normally would in my experience, but after numerous tries it's just stuck on the "Loading Terrain..." screen until it tells me the host disconnected or I timed out.
    I managed to get past this screen once though, and I was greeted with the message that I had died. I tried clicking respawn and got disconnected again. Afterwards I could no longer get past the loading terrain screen again.

I tried connecting with other servers and it works fine. I think me dying to the lag is what's messing up the terrain loading, perhaps?

Also, this is a bit of an extended request, but if possible, could I have my items back? I'm assuming they've despawned by the time I saw the death screen, unless a town member had found them :(

Hoping to hear from staff soon, thank you.

2. NutsAndBees

NutsAndBees Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +168
    problems've been resolved pls ignore

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    We had some latency issues earlier this week that should now be resolved.
    I'm guessing this may have been related.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List