Stranded deep

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Fr0zenTiger, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Fr0zenTiger

Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,278,500
    Ratings:
    +690
    [​IMG]

I’m curious, does anybody play this game? I have an island where I’ve survived like 40 days. I have a pretty big wooden raft with crate racks, I get food mostly from fishing with my crude fishing spear or killing boars or big crabs on other islands.
    I have water stills and a shelter on islands I go to more then once.

But here’s the problem: I am bored and don’t know what to do next. The tutorials disappeared after I closed the world for the first time so I have to figure most stuff out on myself. Can someone help me? Thanks :)

#1 Fr0zenTiger, Jan 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
  2. Hmongusa

Hmongusa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6
    It was a fun game before you beat it. Resources are mostly exhaustible. Use the yucca drops and small palm tree sapling drops for fuel in making water and cooking food. Save logs for spears and building your raft. Design a good size raft with shelves and containers so you can raid other islands. Make a portable bed so you can save and take with you along trips. Make waterskin bags and take them with you or build water contraptions at a bigger island. You will need to make garden beds to grow potatoes for fuel. Make sure you water them. Even if they are dead you can harvest them and replant them. You can't be at another island more than two days or your plants will die. Yes, you will need to water them. Also, don't be scared of the sharks. Just pelter them with primitive spears. I forget if it was 8 or 10 spears that will subdue the sharks. Tons of meat on them. The gyrocopter is bonkers. The key will be to find the three bosses. The main menu will show your map and the possibility of where the bosses will be. It's a big white, an eel, and a giant squid. The wrecked carrier or ship is where you will find an airplane that you will need to stock with food, water, and fuel. you will also need the three achievement items from beating each boss to repair the plane. Enjoy the game before you beat it.