[Star-Tool Payment Plan]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, May 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_, @luxuriantspy5

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to give @luxuriantspy5 1xStar Pickaxe(within 24 hours of receiving downpayment) after a $165,000ECD downpayment is paid within 24 hours of contract approval and a payment plan of $1,650,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks. The full payment of $1,815,000ECD is due by July 4th, 2020(11:59 US EST). I will also retain ownership of the Star Pickaxe until it is paid off in the eight weeks(Owner #K9KXCNIN), then the ownership will be given to @luxuriantspy5. If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @luxuriantspy5 agrees to accept the Star Pickaxe on a $165,000ECD down payment (within 24 hours of contract approval) and a payment plan of $1,650,000ECD that is to be paid in eight weeks. The full payment of $1,815,000ECD is due by July 4th, 2020(11:59 US EST) at trade chests located at the Austro-Aurora United Bank on the third floor(Left building at the East Gate[Andrew's Statue and the giant snipe chest] Main Spawntown, AAUB Ostenstadt Branch x:135 y:80 z:20). @luxuriantspy5 must make payments of $206,250 each week (Dates: May 16th, 23rd, 30th, June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, and July 4th). If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $10,000 will be added to each missed payment. If 2 payments are missed it will result in repossession until the 2 missed payments and 2 late fees are paid. If the full payment of $1,815,000ECD is not paid by July 4th, 2020(11:59 US EST), a late fee of $60,000 will be added to the amount due. If the full payment is not received(including the late fee(s)) by July 6th, 2020(12:01 am US EST), it will result in repossession of the Star Pickaxe and a complaint of scamming being filed and @luxuriantspy5 will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree.

2. RANDOM2580_

RANDOM2580_ ┳┻┳°σ(^o^)/
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +175
    @luxuriantspy5 @_Royal_Vulpes_ are you both still going through with this contract? It has been 2 days.

Leaving thread unlocked for 24 hours for response

3. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
  4. luxuriantspy5

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +29
    I been working a lot recently. Only off 1 day a week and i don't feel i could manage paying this and my melon sword off atm. Would love to do another contract in the future but atm i can not agree to the terms. Sorry Royal

5. _Royal_Vulpes_

Ratings:
    +394
    ECC Staff, please void contract.

6. kenny0011

kenny0011 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +816
    Locked and moved to denied contracts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.