[Star-Tool Payment Plan]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by _Royal_Vulpes_, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    IGN:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @_Royal_Vulpes_ @Baccuus

General Purpose of Contract:
    The general purpose of this contract is to secure a payment plan on a star-tool.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to give @Baccuus 1xStar Pickaxe (within 24 hours of this contract being accepted) on a payment plan of $1,500,000ECD that is to be paid in seven weeks. The full payment of $1,500,000ECD is due by April 6th, 2019(US Eastern Time). I will also retain ownership of the Star Pickaxe until it is paid off in the seven weeks(Owner #JQ9W0WTA), then the ownership will be given to @Baccuus. If I do not meet the terms of this contract, the contracted will be nullified, and I will accept the punishments deemed necessary by the ECC Staff.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Baccuus agrees to accept the Star Pickaxe on a payment plan of $1,500,000ECD that is to be paid in six weeks at a trade chest located in Vienna(/warp Vienna City Council Chambers) in Main Rising (coords x:19 y:75 z:799). @Baccuus must make at least one payment of $200,000 (there are 6 installments in the partial of this amount) each week (Dates: February 23; March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; and April 6) and one payment of $300,000 must be made to equal the total of $1,500,000 in 7 weeks. If any payment is missed weekly, a late fee of $1,000 will be added to each missed payment. If the full payment of $1,500,000 is not made by April 6th, 2019(US Eastern Time), a late fee of $45,000 will be added to the amount due. If the full payment is not received(including the late fee) by April 9th, 2019(US Eastern Time), it will result in repossession of the Star Pickaxe and @Baccuus will be given a punishment deemed necessary by ECC Staff.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I, @_Royal_Vulpes_, agree to the terms.

#1 _Royal_Vulpes_, Feb 16, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  2. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    IGN:
    @Baccuus

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

3. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    @Baccuus
    Since the contract has been edited, I will need you to agree to it again before I can proceed further.

4. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    IGN:
    @Baccuus

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

5. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    @_Royal_Vulpes_ @Baccuus

Contract Approved - Locked

Please remember to take timestamped screenshots by double tapping F2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.