Star Pickaxe Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Lopporit, Jun 21, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    IGN:

@CammyBunny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@abstractname

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of a Star Pickaxe for $1,350,000 ECD. $1m up front and a 350k payment plan due July 21st 2022.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @CammyBunny will give @abstractname the Star Pickaxe (#L4OW8HAH) within 24 hours of theiragreement and approval of this contract.

Once the 350k payment has been paid, I will transfer ownership of this pickaxe to @abstractname

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified until @abstractname pays the full $1,350,000 ECD, at which point I will transfer ownership of the tool to @abstractname.

@abstractname will transfer $1,000,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract's approval to @CammyBunny in exchange for the Star Pickaxe and then have until July 21st, 2022 to pay the other $350k ECD via /pay in-game.

If the tools breaks or the tool has been lost, @abstractname Will pay the agreed money within the allotted timeframe. No late fees apply to this sale.

2. abstractname

abstractname Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +9
  3. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    Contract Accepted
    Enjoy!
    Thread locked and mooved

-Coow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.