Denied [Staff App Suggestion]

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mukund2345, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mukund2345

mukund2345 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +20
    Change-
    "A player has pm'd you stating that they've purchased a feature via /buyfeature. After buying the feature they learn they could've bought a booster and saved a lot of money. They're being insistent about getting their money back. How do you react to the situation?"

To-
    "A player has pm'd you stating that they've purchased a feature via /buy. After buying the feature they learn they could've bought a booster and saved a lot of money. They're being insistent about getting their money back. How do you react to the situation?"

It triggers me

2. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +769
    Even with changing it from /buyfeature to /buy, the question is still irrelevant anyhow, as boosters are no longer a thing. The entire question needs to be replaced. Ideally it should be something along the lines of "A player has pm'd you stating that they've purchased a feature via /buy. After buying the feature they learn that a store sale was coming and could have saved a lot of money. They're being insistent about getting their money back. How do you react to the situation?" Or just replace it with an entirely different question.

3. Hunter_Greyback

Hunter_Greyback Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +561
    Yes, a change probably should be made for upcoming applications. For now, we can always see it as a question ECC members can test their knowledge of the server's past with:p

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,060
    This cycle ends in 3 days and the app will be changed then. I don't see a need for a suggestion here, and changing an app 3 days before the scheduled change makes no sense.

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,413
    As we already have a system in place that rotates irrelevant questions out on Staff Applications I will be denying this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.