Spawner Setups Causing Lag and Disconnects

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Lopporit, Jul 23, 2022.

1. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I’ll need an MTR and more information as to what exactly is happening.

2. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Has this improved for anyone? I attempted for an hour during magic yesterday and it's unplayable unless you're happy to disconnect and rejoin every 10 minutes, Constant lag spikes. I did notice that while mobs are now stacking as they should they appear to have 2 lots of names above them in different colors (I only mention them as I'm not sure if that could be related to the lag).

Today I thought I would try shulker spawners to restock some shulker boxes and I'm kicked every 10 seconds for sending too many packets.

3. Lopporit

Lopporit Shiny SA
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Server Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

Ratings:
    +968
    Same experience with spawners, I plan to submit another video of myself running the test while grinding later today if I get the chance

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. SplayTick

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +75
    I was at my spawner setup on Main North for quite a few hours yesterday during magic and I only got dc'd a total of 3 times. There was multiple lag spikes but they were not as bad as in the past.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We have made a large amount of changes to help prevent issues.
    Increase packet allowance + stacking changes.

Should anyone continue to experience issues, please make a new bug report, be as detailed as possible, provide timestamps, and preferably a video if possible. Keep in mind, having an insanely large spawner setup and experiencing chat lag is something we cannot fully prevent, this is a Minecraft client/network limitation, and there's only so much we can do. You will have to adjust your setups and experiment for an optimal experience.

@SplayTick @CammyBunny @Imabankthing @SirSpuzzy @Mysticgoli123 @Xdutchless