Some Awesome Ideas...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by snowshovel, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowshovel

snowshovel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey everyone! I just joined the server and am super excited about getting to hang out and build with you all! This is my second minecraft beta server and I have tons of experience from other servers, and I decided to use some ideas Ive seen in my first server to make this server as awesome as possible! So, enough about boring old me, here are my ideas! (We do use hMod/Bukkit/hey0, right?)

-Metro/Railroad: A minecart track system going to and from important areas on the server. I know you probably have warps, but a subway would be pretty fun! (Needed: Minecart Mania [Optional])

-Cities/Nations: Residents could buy big spaces of land from the government and make plots there, kind of like the main area with the spawn in it. The Governor of each city could then sell plots to eager players looking to spread out from the original city. Cities could have names, Governors, and Metros/Railroads (See idea #1) going to and from each city in a certain nation. Nations would be groups of two-three cities joined together by theme, friendship between the owners, or proximity to one another. Nations could do stuff together like wars against other nations or trading with other nations. Nations and cities could also have treasuries where money can be stored for improvements! (Needed: Towny)

-Amusement Parks/Sports Complexes: Just something fun for people to design, build, and waste time at. Amusement parks could have attractions such as roller coasters, water slides, and food stalls. While Sports Complexes could have pools, obstacle courses, boxing arenas, running tracks, and PVP battles. Money could be earned for cities and nations (See idea #2) by selling tickets and admission passes to these areas.

-Airports: We could try to get the Planes mod (as long as we arent using Bukket) to make our city-city (See Idea #2) travel more fun. This mod gives us two or three kind of planes which are easy to fly and one has guns, which means we could have dogfights as well :D

2. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +28
    These are pretty awesome, altough some would probobly take to long to do for the admin (ex: Citys, admissions.)

3. snowshovel

snowshovel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you for the compliment :D I understand that it would take a long time, but it could be player's jobs to construct these things, like player owned cities and amusement parks competing for customers? I for one am totally into helping with these, could we possibly as around?

4. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder

Ratings:
    +28
    But we already have company "wars", i own MXS and welikeike22 owns Eisenhower Enterprises, and apaulos owns The Dabblings Craftsdwarf Mining Goods.

5. Michaelwm

Michaelwm Builder

Ratings:
    +28
    I still think These are really epic ideas.

6. snowshovel

snowshovel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Thank you very much! So I guess admission and city treasuries are kind of hard and therefore out of the running, but Im still up for making cities of up to 10 players, somewhat like large regions, that players could buy land for from the government, and ideas 1 and 3 could be incorporated in the cities. Nations dont really work out though, but as long as we arent using bukkit, we could get planes mod. Minecart Mania, which lets you control minecarts, is optional

7. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    We do use Bukkit here, i believe.

8. snowshovel

snowshovel Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Oh, then we cant have the plane mod D: But we could use the others

9. joshual1996

joshual1996 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +14
  10. RyanJF1

RyanJF1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +951
    Oh look, a thread from 2011. Those were the good days.

Don't bump threads that haven't been posted on in 3-4 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.