So very sad.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by blaze1977, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaze1977

blaze1977 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I woke up this morning to find my son unable to logon and turns out hes been banned...... ok so he's four... almost five but cant read so didn't realise he was causing problems (I told him if he did something wrong he would get put in goal so hoped he's learn this way) We both love this game and there's but worse things out there he could be playing but I've managed to get him to love this one and so we play together. I read through all the server info and theres nothing saying age ristrictions and I come online when I can to supervise him... expect like today when he gets up rather early. so now we'll have to move elsewhere, just because of Intolerance to him... shame a group of players like yourselves can understand that a four - almost five year old and his dad might actual like what you;ve done and ejoy it even if he's considered "too young for such a developed game"

Its not nice to see you child cry because something they love has been taken away, so long.

2. CordialBacon

CordialBacon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +284
    Go Andrew! xD

3. blaze1977

blaze1977 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, you aren't a daycare centre nor should anyone expect you to be. I can see that a great amount of time and effort has gone into EcoCity from the few hours I have been online, I am sorry he abused the rules but alteast he got to see some of the wonderfull things you have built here. Thanks for you time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.