Six Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rachel8484, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,211
    I am back at it again, it's officially time for me to make my only post per year. I genuinely do not know where to begin, each year it blows my mind even more how gained so many friends that I've now known for up to six years. I cannot thank each and everyone one of you enough for helping me through the craziest crap I've been through.

I understand I cannot tag everyone, and I apologize to those who aren't being tagged. I appreciate each and everyone of you.

@Gillyyyyyy - You know I'm going to call you cracker, it's something you're going to have to accept. I just want to thank you for accepting me and showing me how to be myself. You truly have been such an amazing friend to me, all of the hours we have spent talking has allowed me to just let go of the days I've had and to just enjoy myself. I wish you the absolute best in your future, I see so much potential and greatness in the upcoming years.

@TheHolyStick22 - Jack, the same goes for you. You have made such an positive influence on my life. All of our inside jokes (flerp) (work out videos) continue to crack me up and it's something I cherish. I cannot thank you enough for always being yourself, you have consistently brightened my day, even when it's been a rough one. Continue to be yourself, I wish you the best of luck in everything.

@MyloSilver - I don't even know where to start, these past few years have been wild. I am honestly so proud of how far you have come. You have gotten through some pretty difficult shit and it just shows how strong you really are. Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on when I'm going my many mental break downs. Thank you for never judging me. And thank you for making so many memories with me. I feel so honored to call you my friend, I wish you the bets of luck in everything as well. I hope we can speak again soon.

@Danekris - It's been a while since we have spoken, but if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be playing on this server. I would never have made all of these wonderful memories. You are so friendly and helpful, and those two qualities alone influenced me on staying here on this server. Thank you for everything, I miss you so much and I hope one day we can speak again.

@Avowin - I want to start off saying that I miss you. Thank you for being so damn amazing, you're friendship means the world to me and without you I'd be in a whole different place. All of our different talks have really brought us closer together. It means to much to me that you trust me enough to talk to me about all different things that happen in life. I want it to be know that I trust you so much as well. Thank you for always being there for me. I hope we can talk again soon.

@andrewkm - Yeah I know I'm not supposed to tag the server owner, but this is my only post for the year and I've been doing this for years. Thank you so much for everything. Without this server, I wouldn't have made so many good friends. The community on here has genuinely helped me through so much, and has taught me so much. Thank you a million times for creating such a great community.

I'm aware there are more people to tag, but my fingers are twitching and losing feeling in them.

Thank you so much for everything, I love everyone on here and I hope to celebrate many more anniversaries.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 Rachel8484, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    Congratulations on another awesome year!

3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
  4. Gillyyyyyy

Gillyyyyyy Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    We gotta have that meetup someday. I'll come to you so we can all hang out together.
    I remember when I first met you in Aquila and you were so kind and funny. Then we started a wonderful friendship that still lasts to this day even though we didn't talk for years lol.
    I miss when you were more active on ECC but now you have a pretty good life and that's amazing ;)
    So proud of you for being true to yourself and doing things in your life that I know have been pretty rough.
    Happy 6 year anniversary on ecc!

5. Canadian_Apple

Canadian_Apple Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,302
    Congratz and welcome to the six-year club!

6. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident

Ratings:
    +1,211
    Thank
    I'm sorry!! My fingers went numb and I had to post this before I forgot. But thank you so much for genuinely being a great person!
    I cannot wait until that day! I really appreciate that, it really means the world to me. I am so excited to see what the future holds, hopefully we can all live it up together.
    you so much!
    Ah thank you!!

7. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Haha, no worries! All I was implying was that I miss ya being around :(

8. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    Happy 6 years!! <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  9. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident

Ratings:
    +1,211
    Thank you so much :) I miss you!
    Ah I miss you too! I'm sorry I haven't been active for a while.

10. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    Aww, happy 6 years! Glad they were all good to you and you keep popping in from time to time. :) Congratulations! :D

11. Rachel8484

Rachel8484 Resident

Ratings:
    +1,211
    Thank you so much! That means a lot to me :)