Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    In Game Name:
    Revanrose6
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SG Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    One Kit Per Game
    What are you suggesting:
    This... is going to get a little technical so I apologize for that. I think, and I could be wrong because I'm not good at coding that using Essentials it could be possible to tie a /CI to trigger prior to the kit being given to the player. This would effectively require players to use their kit at the beginning of the game and only use 1 kit per game.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    SG can get quite silly for both old and new players who use all their kits at once or w/e. I have all of the Kits at Level 3, but do I need to use all of them in a single game? Do any of us need to use multiple? No. Do we want to? Sure. But, that just contributes to SG's death/issues/lack of attention.
    Other information:
    I intend to make a few suggestions regarding possible improvements to SG.
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Essentials Plugin.
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • List
  2. Fr0zenTiger Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $4,109,910
    Ratings:
    +694
    If it’s possible +1

3. LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    Mega +!! This would balance out people using several kits in one match which gives other players no chance to win.

4. yokeby52 Penguin?
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +538
    I see a lot of different arguments for this one honestly, and quite a few that would be against it possibly???

But if this is possible, I give a huge +1 to this. I think that limiting users to 1 kit per game would require more strategic thinking, as well as it would give other people an actual chance against those with a lot of kits.

5. Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    I bought the max kits because I wanted to be able to use them every game. With that being said though, I wouldn't be mad if this suggestion was approved, but in terms of my personal opinion I'm going with -1.

#5 Chundi_Jr, Feb 11, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2020
  6. Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +123
    i wouldnt mind this but same as chundi i bought max kits so that i could use them regularly and have an advantage of sorts, i mean it would be ok but i didnt buy kits for nothing haha so sorry but from me its a -1

7. SUBYT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +298
    Probably a -1 here to, or if your going to limit them, make them 2-3 per game.

8. FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I like using my various kits.

9. Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Well... as strange as it sounds... most of the server doesn't play SG. So most of us, including myself, are discussing whether or not we should change something we don't even use. So @killrdarknes @glotai and @Quackk are currently the top 3 players on SG and thus, some of the few who use it and tbh I'm curious what they think.

• Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  10. killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,178
    I have used kits twice this entire season. Whenever I play SG, even in situations where everyone is trying to kill me, I still won’t use kits, mostly because it deters people from wanting to continue playing, and I only use kits when a bunch of other users are together and using them.

With this in mind, I still -1 to this. Mainly because of what Chundi said; people have paid for their kits and should be able to use them at whatever frequency they wish to. Although I agree this would make things more strategic, I honestly think the majority of kits are well-balanced as compared to the loot you can easily obtain in regular chests. Honestly, full iron isn’t even hard, and is better than pretty much all armor kits. Speaking on weapons, I get diamond weapons frequently enough that MIQ isn’t oppressively scary. These things only become a problem when groups of users are kitting together, which simply isn’t the landscape of SG currently.

In summation, -1 for the current state of SG. Should SG and SG teams be relevant again at some point in the future, I would +1, since I believe people are still getting value out of kits even if limited to one at a time in large groups.

• Agree x 4
    • Informative x 1
    • List
  11. Quackk I like to build
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +245
    I have a few kits that I completely regret getting. Kits are useless; I never use them anymore and rarely see others use them. Kits only serve an advantage when they're used in numbers (teams) and are typically only used by players who lack skill in player v player combat. Limiting one kit per game gets them closer to being removed from the game so it's a +1 from me.

• Agree x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  12. glotai President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +87
    Now i don't have any kits, but i will give my input anyways :)

If kits are limited to 1 per game it would destroy the flow of kits, i feel but might be wrong . If you kit to have some decent gear fast and then just hunt people down, this can be hard since finding people can be difficult. I have played a lot of games where i couldn't find anyone. So if kits are limited to 1 kit per game you wouldn't be able to get decent gear and use hunter to hunt people down, and therefore it can destroy the flow of kits.

#12 glotai, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  13. Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    As someone who has VIP on sg and has many kits I’d like to point out that using 2 or 3 kits together can be very strategic, and sure while it may give an upper hand it’s offset by the diamond swords and xp available.
    When I play a game and use my kits my main priority isn’t getting diamonds out of chests or the best armor depending on the kit I’m using, but instead on hunting people down early on, even with this factored in I have ended up with @killrdarknes in the deathmatch wielding an enchanted diamond sword, and killr will win with that the majority of the time. As of right now agreements ingame and the honor system work just fine 90% of the time.

its gunna be a -1 from me

14. Infinitychaos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    If you want to balance kits you remove spy and buffer, not limit the number of kits. The removal of those kits will never happen, but that's the closest to balance you'd get. This is coming from someone who has buffer max. -1

#14 Infinitychaos, Feb 12, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  15. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    As stated in another thread:
    Perhaps in the future when we actually revamp the SG game mode for a more difficult prestige.
    Planning on looking into it MAYBE around the third week of April.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.