+17
    In Game Name:
    40perc_shrek
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    MainNorth Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Survival Gams
    What are you suggesting:
    Can there be a mode in survival games that doesn't allow kits? That is what I'm suggesting.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    This is a good addition because there are so many veterans that just beat all the new players because of their gear at the start so it is harder for newer players to make money. New players could have a better start if everything was completely fair.
    Other information:

Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

2. OtterInAOnesie Owner of Otter Farms
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +320
    I think before the server reset there was a random chance that a round would be with no kits and the ECD prizes for kills and winning would be higher. If this is possible to implement I would +100

3. Capbo_ Reformed Anvil User
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,053
    u don’t need kits when you can get full iron and a diamond sword almost every game

4. Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Yes, this was possible before, however the plugin we use now is different, and doesnt have the same options as we did before because the one prior was custom. In the past there have been a few suggestions regarding Kitless games/Arena's within SG, all of which have been denied, have linked them below for more context.

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/sg-server-suggestion-voting-system-for-no-kit-games.195050/
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/sg-server-suggestion-add-kitless-arena.189495/#post-1035498

My personal opinion on the matter is I would have no problem with a few kitless games here and there, I can understand the frustration when especially new players play against kits. I would like to mention that a user without kits can win just as easily, it just requires a little more strategy. I dont think that the suggestion will be approved, at least not as a Every game sort of system, if anything maybe itll be possible to do it as a certain event, or a voting tier, however that is all dependant on if Andrew wants to do Work to the SG plugin that we use.

I am +1/-1, I like the idea, however think there are other things that could be more important to work on.

5. killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,178
    -1. Loot tables for SG are good enough right now to prevent a need for kitless games. Problem was never the kits, it's always been the conglomerate teams. No way to prevent that though, so... either make your own team or get some kits yourself. Kits go a long way in teambusting. I've 2v1'd and 3v1'd plenty of times too with kits.

6. Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,113
    We will not be making this change to our SG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.