Denied [SG Server Suggestion] Add Second Deathmatch

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Infinitychaos, Sep 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Infinitychaos

Infinitychaos Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    In Game Name:
    Infinitychaos
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    SG Server
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add second deathmatch
    What are you suggesting:
    Add a second deathmatch around 3m15s after the first one.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Because what happened today while I was playing SG was that someone used spy and ran away from the deathmatch and just let the game expire. I feel that this being able to happen is unhealthy for the game because it allows someone to just deny wins to another person. Just adding a second deathmatch with enough time in between the two for a spy invis pot to expire would be a simple solution. This would make it near impossible for one to simply get away without there being counterplay. If someone runs away while you can see them, that's on you. But if they are invis, there isn't much a person can do.
    Other information:
    n/a
    Plugin or custom addition:
    SG
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

#1 Infinitychaos, Sep 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2019
  2. RazorRimz

RazorRimz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +646
    Game. Should. Never. End. Without. A. Winner. I think I said this in another suggestion that was shot down for some reason. This is dumb. Either TP us in deathmatch to spawn but with a border around it, or add a second deathmatch. I had to run off of deathmatch against a team today because I had literally nothing, including food, and I couldn't make it back in time to fight for the win.

I think just ONE deathmatch, but with an enclosed area, is really intriguing. Is it possible that when deathmatch starts, a border appears around spawn so nobody can run away?

3. iTzXtremeGaming

iTzXtremeGaming Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐

Ratings:
    +1,706
    Please add as razor said, a border a certain amount of blocks, or add a second death match after the first kill happens 15s later you get put back to spawn - like the old Sg that was by far the best

4. Fescht

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +361
    if I'm not mistaken...

"Not possible with current plugin.

API is limited and developer of the plugin is ignorant and not taking suggestions. Sadly we are limited by what the plugin offers, and I won’t be spending EcoCityCraft’s developer’s time working with such a project to customize it our way. (With the limited API this might not even be possible. Regardless not interested in trying.)

Also, deaths don’t play against you, they are just annoying to see on your stats, I see no issues here.

Perhaps a better suggestion would be to start death-match at 2 players :) maybe this would prevent the one guy running away ruining it."

Pretty sure this still applies to this. Sounds to me like the only way around this according to andrew is to start DM at 2 players rather than 3.

5. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.