server load error

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by dyl178, Oct 24, 2011.

1. dyl178

dyl178 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    when i try to go onto the server for some reason, it loads for about 1 second,then it turns to the dirt background,can anyone help,do i need to be updated to a 1.9 pre-release? (very sorry for typos,i got crumbs in my darn keys)

*edit* and can somene help me with internet explorer,firefox takes forver to load,and when i turn on internet explorer,it takes about 10-30 seconds for it to lock up my computer(i use a laptop,the updates won't install either)

2. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    The Error is not the Server, it was for Minecraft.net, they had a attack. But Servers are back up and running so enjoy!

Sometimes ur computer is just over filled, or just overall sucks <Like mine>.. Anyway good luck with this.

3. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    We are not on 1.9, so you don't need to update to that.

Without knowing the exact error, I am not sure how to help....

As for your browser, it sounds like you just need a new computer. :/ If it won't even install updates, you have a huge problem.

4. dyl178

dyl178 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    it wont do the windows updates,1 silverlight,4 on microsoft.net framework(2 of them security),aaaannnndddd a windows 7 service pack for x64-based systems (KB976932),and it might be that i have 4-5-6(or so?) mods on my MC file. my sec. software says i got no viruses(speaking of sec. software i need to scan,have'nt in a few weeks....)

*edit* it might be my internet explorer,apparently everybody in my family had problems with internet explorer 9 (but they dont have windows 7, only XP),but then again,it might be steam.....

*edit2* and i don't think my cpu is horrible(though at times it ticks me off) its an acer aspire.

5. dyl178

dyl178 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    ok, i went to another server(found this in a youtube comment)it took me about half an hour to get banned due to that i was bad creeper luck :evil: (i was getting blown up every few minutes),so it might be this server

*edit* yep,just this server,maybe its better than wolves......