SERVER LAG BUGS CAUSING DEATHS

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Badgers11, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Badgers11

Badgers11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +5
    Was just standing in my town talking to chat, all the sudden my chat stopped working and I timed out. Tried to rejoin and when I did the map was just loading and nothing was happening, next thing I know I’m timed out again and when I rejoined it said I died. Pretty frustrating issue to have on the server, especially when there’s picks that cost us a lot of money and now we can apparently lose it all at any moment due to lag. Would like some sort of compensation for losing all my stuff and for someone to please look into the issue as obviously it’s a reoccurring problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Something like this happened to me too. Tp'ed to someone and then I died. I did /back to go where I died but my stuff wasn't there :/

3. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    Luckily I haven't died yet, but since the last maintenance (26-07), I have sometimes had problems logging in.
    This will end in a timed out request.

Besides the problems logging in, I have lag in-game.

On my side, nothing has changed.

I tried vanilla Minecraft 1.16.5 but this doesn't improve anything.

I've sent an MTR report to the server admin+ team.

Edit: I just tried disabling my firewall and it looks like this removed the lag. I will test this afternoon more by enabling/ disabling the firewall/ rules. And see if this changes anything

#3 Xdutchless, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
  4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    We had some serious voting issues with our database system that caused quite a bit of lag.
    This has now been resolved.